PDA

View Full Version : It`s a small world!!

MR MAGOO
03-07-2002, 04:02 PM
It`s interesting dealing with performance boats.After reading about the 22 that CDMA has and how it more than likely is my old boat and the fact that his best friend bought the 18 V drive I had it`s too weird! Acouple of years ago I sold my 24 Superboat to a guy from Lake Winnipesaukee and we got to talking about Donzi`s and he said he had a 16 also, after a little talk of where the 16 came from, it too was one of my old boats!!!

PS, I bought that rusty Eagle trailer new in 1990!

TOO WEIRD eek!

mattyboy
03-08-2002, 07:31 AM
Mr Magoo,
you just gotta stop selling all your boats and hang on to em wink :D :D :D
yes it is a small world when you get bit by the performance boat bug!!!!
got any boays for sale now?

Matt

MR MAGOO
03-10-2002, 02:01 PM
As a matter of fact, I just got home from a trip to Lake of the Ozarks and bought a 38 Cigarette Top Gun :D :D :D

I have a really clean fresh water Baja Sport 280 with twin 454`s/Bravos. I bought this boat new in 1991 and it has had incredible care, never in salt. I want $34,000 and I will deliver it anywhere on the east coast!

Kurt,klflash@pivot.net

waleyetwo
03-11-2002, 05:38 PM
wow it is a very small world that super boat you sold was sold to my brother inlaw.it has to be becuse he has a 16ft donzi also and he is on winni with us.was it the old usa boat or somthing like that with turbos ?.

MR MAGOO
03-11-2002, 09:12 PM
Yeah man, that`s the one! :D The USA 1 Superboat!
His name was Scott...aka Mcguyver?

Does he still have my old 16?

Tell him I moved to the Songo river, Kurt.

TOO WEIRD!!!

waleyetwo
03-12-2002, 07:30 AM
yes,he has both the donzi just sits around but he has those turbo's working and thats a full time job but it goes like hell when they work.but its a shame that the sweet 16 just sits there that would be a good boat for someone on this site.if you look close you can see the old USA-1 on it.

waleyetwo
03-12-2002, 07:36 AM
i think i meet you at lakeport landing i had a avanti 22 and i think i talked to you about twin turbo's for it.then i traded it for a 272 formula and you were gone.did you keep it at lakeport? it's been a long time.

MR MAGOO
03-12-2002, 09:01 AM
No, that wasn`t me, although the boat was from Winni. The guy that owned it then is dead now.