PDA

View Full Version : Owner's stories

MikeMiller
03-06-2002, 01:03 PM
Hey Gang...

Need a little help. A long time I had asked if all of you could send me stories/letters/trips and photos of your boats so that I could put them on the Donzi Marine website under Owners Spotlight.

I have gotten only a few and that's a little disconcerting. All the passion and love I see and feel around the country has to equate to at least a few dozen letters!

Could ya please throw me a bone and help me out. I would greatly appreciate it.

Email me your letters and photos to: donzi.miller@mindspring.com

or

mail them: Mike Miller, Donzi Marine, PO Box 987, Tallevast, F 34270

You're all the greatest!

Sam
03-06-2002, 03:04 PM
Sorry to hear that Mike, I'll put something together shortly. Just remember, becarefull of what you wish for.

Sam

Jake
03-06-2002, 04:04 PM
Mike,
If you work with the website maybe you know why the performance section doesn't work. It's been out for quiet some time. Any info? Thanks.

BigGrizzly
03-06-2002, 07:34 PM
Common guys, help Mike out. It’s really neat when somebody asks what kind of boat I have. I refer them to the DONZI web site. When they get back to me its like my boat is special.
If you don’t think you are special at least give your boat the recognition it deserves after hauling your butt around safely. Besides maybe Mike will make a painting of your boat. If you don’t already know Mike is a really good artist. In fact he is a better artist than singer, and he is a really good singer. Ask anyone who has heard him sing.
Look on the Donzi web and get some Ideas. Your boat is a love affair, share it with others!

Randy

Paul Storti
03-06-2002, 09:50 PM
Jake,

I asked Nick Miller the same question at the Miami Boat show he told me it is down for good because they are worried about being sued by some idiot who buys a boat that won't go as fast as the website says. I have a copy of the test results for my boat and I can see why they are concerned. They got a top speed of 66.5mph at 4700rpm on a 22zx with a 7.4mpi and a bravo one 15.25x24 prop. My boat goes 63mph at 4600rpm with the same prop. I don't care I'm happy with my boat, but you know how some people are. Any Donzi dealer has a binder with copies of the test of every engine configuration for each boat. I can fax you mine if you are curious.

Paul

Paul Storti
03-06-2002, 10:00 PM
Sorry Mike I didn't mean to ignore you. I need to put something together. How many pictures do you want?

Kent Perroux
03-06-2002, 10:44 PM
As soon as I get through with my little mods, I'll write something up with pics.

Kent