PDA

View Full Version : Awakening of the Horses III Shirts are Ready

boldts
03-31-2003, 01:18 AM
Finally after much work and editing, the 2003 Awakening of the Horses III gathering t-shirts are ready for you to order. Shirts are available in 4 colors with white graphics this year and are 100% cotton.

Please note. Orders will be taken until the end of the first week of May at which time an order for the shirts will be placed. Shirts should be in your hands 2 weeks later in time for AOTH III. If you would like me to hold your shirt until the gathering, that can also be done. Just let me know.

Ordering is done this way to both save the club money and keep me from having to buy shirts for an inventory that will be changed again next year. After the gathering, depending on the requests, additional orders will be made for you.

To place your orders, please go to The Midwest Donzi Club's Web-page (http://www.mwdonziclub.com/mwdcmerch.htm). Hope everyone likes them!

http://www.donzi.net/photos/AOTH3tee.jpg

<small>[ April 02, 2003, 10:33 AM: Message edited by: boldts ]</small>

Dr. Dan
03-31-2003, 05:33 AM
:D Scott, Good Job on the shirts....they look like a more "Classic" design of the old times, a peice of history blended with today...very cool! :cool: ...Doc

Scott Pearson
03-31-2003, 06:00 AM
WOW!!!! They are great looking! Great job Scott!

(NJ)Scott

Scott Pearson
03-31-2003, 06:03 AM
Scott,
I went to order the shirts and I dont see them on the site...what gives? Let me know.....

(NJ)Scott

Digger
03-31-2003, 06:04 AM
wow! nice job Scott!

RedDog
03-31-2003, 09:15 AM
Great Scott - just yesterday my son asked for a new Donzi shirt and I told him he would have to wait on the new AOTH version. We're both in luck!

ITTLFLI
03-31-2003, 10:11 AM
Looking good!!!

boldts
03-31-2003, 02:15 PM
Scott, What browser are u using. I just tried Netscape 4.7 here at work and while I've found it sometimes throws things out of place, usually not so bad that things get lost. (If someone can help me with this problem, please contact me. It really makes me mad!) The pages work best using Internet Explorer. The link I supplied here takes you to the opening Merchandise page where you have an option to choose between paying by check, money order or paying by PayPal. Click on the button for which ever you prefer and that will take you to the actual ordering page and information needed.

Once you click the submit button at the bottom, I get an e-mail informing me of your order. I then e-mail you to let you know I received your order. So, if you submit an order and do not receive a note back from me with-in a couple days. Send me an e-mail using scott@mwdonziclub.com to let me know. Even the best-made plan sometimes has a glitch or two. :D (No, Honest Sir. The test worked last night at 2 AM!)

<small>[ March 31, 2003, 02:25 PM: Message edited by: boldts ]</small>

HyperDonzi
03-31-2003, 02:26 PM
Scott, not sure if you got the email, but whenever I would click the yellow "Merchandise" button at the top, nothing would happen. The "Members" button works fine, Check the file name on the page with merchandise and the link! Good luck,
Tommy

ps, I will order a shirt sometime!

boldts
03-31-2003, 02:30 PM
Thanks Tommy, I'll check it as soon as I get home tonight.

OOOOps did I forget to link the button? Thanks guys!

tamburello
03-31-2003, 02:37 PM
Great job on the shirts Scott!

To clarify, clicking on the images of the items merely loads larger images and descriptions of the items for sale. To actually purchase the items click on either of the two buttons near the bottom of the page labelled "pay by check" and "pay by paypal." Clicking on the buttons pulls up the ordering page where you can add items to your shopping cart, checkout, etc. I'll admit that I was bit confused at first and had to click around to find the ordering section. Off to get shirt color orders from my crew. Happy shopping!

- Jeff

<small>[ March 31, 2003, 02:39 PM: Message edited by: tamburello ]</small>

boldts
03-31-2003, 09:50 PM
Thanks for the Clarification Jeff. I appreciate your help in helping others.

boldts
04-02-2003, 10:30 AM
Tommy, I think I found why the button was not working for you. If you were at the Merchandise page where you have pictures of the available items and 2 buttons to choose how you wish to order the items, if you click the Merchandise button again, it would load the same page again. Most of the time, I do not link the button of the page you are at simply because clicking it would bring you right back where you are and why wait for the page to load again.

Now if you were on a different page and clicked the Merchandise page with no results, I've got a problem and appreciate the information about it so I can look into it. I think we're OK with all the pages working correctly. Thank-you very much!

HyperDonzi
04-02-2003, 12:52 PM
Awwwwww.... I didnt realize that that was the merchandise page!!

boldts
04-07-2003, 10:58 PM
We're 52 days away from the gathering. Place your shirt orders now so you have them before we meet in Kentucky. If you have sent in an order and not received a reply back from me, I may have not received your order for some reason. Let me know. Also, if you haven't sent in a registration form, go to the Events and Gatherings section and please do so. If you don't know about AOTH III, information is found at the Midwest Donzi Club's web site.

www.mwdonziclub.com (http://www.mwdonziclub.com)

RedDog
04-08-2003, 06:52 AM
Scott - just placed a shirt order.

I think I completed a registration form a while back - is there a way for me to confirm?

Thanks

boldts
04-08-2003, 04:37 PM
Tim, I keep everything on file and your right, I have your registration form. Thanks again!

<small>[ April 08, 2003, 11:07 PM: Message edited by: boldts ]</small>

boldts
04-15-2003, 10:11 PM
Friendly reminder. 2 weeks away from making the order for these special 1 year only t-shirts.

oldLenny
04-16-2003, 01:17 PM
Scott. Did you get my order for 3 large in blue last week?. I also didn't get the e-mail from you but got the pay-pal confirmation the next day. These are to be mailed to me as a "gift". I will have them by AOTHIII. Hoping to get there this year! :)

(ID #2KU81673BK693403D)

boldts
04-16-2003, 04:18 PM
Lenny, I usually do a note back to you that includes your order and tells you when I expect to put in the order which will be May 1. I thought we also talked about your order in the chat room because I mentioned how long it took last year to get your shirts to you. You said you were coming to AOTH and could pick them up straight from me? I thought there was an awful long time between ship and receive last year. That is why I didn't think you would have them before AOTH III this year and asked if there was an address in the US I could send them to that you could pick them up from. I'll check the records when I get home tonight. As I recall, there was a city change in Canada also that you noted on the order?

Did you call my house? Someone from Canada did, but when I tried to return the call, the line was busy.

oldLenny
04-17-2003, 01:25 AM
Didn't call you...Mail is fine. If not in time I don't care, I'll buy more when I am there or if unavailable no biggy. The "postal code" was all that changed...(mail goes to V9B-6K1 now)

Thanks, Lenny :D

boldts
04-23-2003, 10:36 AM
Hey everyone, since today is the 23rd of April, were officially 1 week and 2 days away from the day that the orders for these shirts will be given to the shirt company. May 2nd the order goes in and if you miss this order, it may be a while before another order is placed. I am planning to order a few extra in the popular sizes to take with me to AOTH III, but place your order so there is no missing out.

Go to: AOTH III Shirts (http://www.mwdonziclub.com/mwdcmerch.htm)

At the bottom of that page you will see 2 buttons. One says: "Pay By Check" the other "Pay Using PayPal" Your choice, how-ever you would like to buy the shirt or shirts. Once I receive your order, I will send an e-mail to you confirming your order.

If you pay be check, I am trusting that the check will arrive, how-ever, if I do not see it by the time the shirts are ready to be shipped, or I have not received a note from you explaining why, your shirt order may be sold at AOTH III as it will be added to the supply for the gathering.

This will be the only year you will see this design. I try to create something different every year and old versions are not available.

I'm doing this in my own time and due to dollar and space restraints, ordering must be done in this fashion. All monies from these sales go directly back into the club's savings account for use in future AOTH gatherings and club administration needs. Our website is done by me and the site name as been reserved for 10 years.

Soooo, if you haven't joined the Midwest Donzi Club, please take a moment and become a member. Your membership is just another link for Donzi owners to have the opportunity to meet you and enjoy boating together. There is no yearly expense to you.

Thanks to everyone who has supported the club both in the past and in the future. I am often just amazed at what can be done with the use of the Internet and e-mail contacts. I can't thank Scot VanAlstine enough for allowing me the use of this wonderful website to get the word out to all of you. The Registry has been instrumental in both the development of the club and our annual gathering in Kentucky! :)

boldts
05-04-2003, 12:12 PM
OK folks, last chance before AOTH to order a gathering t-shirt. I'm sending the shirt order in tonight. If anyone wants our gathering T, place your order today. Those of you have already ordered, the Midwest Donzi Club thanks you for your support!

oldLenny
05-04-2003, 05:48 PM
Can't wait, please mail mine to me Scott. Thanks again. Oh and mark it as a "gift"

BabyDonzi
05-05-2003, 04:59 PM
Hey Scott,
What about those of us who wish to support your efforts but cant make it to the show? Las and I would love two of your shirts, how about shipping?
The order form is filled out!

boldts
05-05-2003, 06:38 PM
Lenny - Will be marked as a gift. (Does that save the border patrol from investigating a package for 3 months?)

BD - If you sent me an order, I included it with all the others. Doesn't matter whether you are able to attend AOTH or not. Point was though, so that the club gets a better deal on the cost of the shirts, it's better to place a big order over buying the shirts one at a time. I run the club from my home and do not have extra dollars to put into a supply of t-shirts. That is why I take orders first, then buy the shirts.

Everyone, AOTH III t-shirt order went in today. They are doing a rush on it for me. Shipping costs are absorbed in the $25 shirt cost. If anyone sends me an order in the next couple days, I'll pass it on the shirt company and try to get it with the order just turned in. I've also ordered extra for AOTH in the popular sizes and colors.

Believe me, if the demand is there, more orders will be made. I just can't foot the bill on my own. I really appreciate everyone's support! :)

boldts
05-21-2003, 11:00 PM
As my shirt company promised, the shirt order was on my door step when I arrived home from work today. :D Except for those of you who asked me to hold your shirts til AOTH III, the orders are packaged and ready to go in the mail tomorrow. You all should see them in the next few days. (Lenny, I wrote GIFT everywhere there was space on the package. Maybe the Canada border patrol will leave it alone this year and it won't take 3 months for you to get them. :rolleyes: )

For anyone still interested in one of these shirts, I ordered some extra in the popular sizes and colors. How-ever, these are for at AOTH III first. If I have some left after the gathering, I'll post sizes and colors here.

If I have enough demand, I'll put another order together, but I need to have at least 50 shirts per order to make it worth while and cost effective.

oldLenny
05-22-2003, 02:14 PM
Thanks Scott! one "gift" would probably have done it... :D You can bet they will think this is a dirty nuke or something now. :D Mind you, coming TO Canada no one will notice...

boldts
05-22-2003, 10:42 PM
Lenny, they said 4 to 10 days. We'll see. wink :D

RedDog
05-27-2003, 07:18 PM
Shirts arrived today - Thanks Scott - they look great :D