PDA

View Full Version : Lunch at HOOTERS!

Brad Lyon
03-01-2002, 08:43 PM
Thanks Sam,

I enjoyed lunch at eek! eek! Hooters eek! eek! today. Thanks again for treating. We will have to plan another lunch and maybe we can get some others from the area to join us.

Brad

Sam
03-02-2002, 07:47 AM
No problem, although I must admit with all that eye candy running around my afternoon was shot, oh well it was Friday.

Sam

olredalert
03-02-2002, 10:01 AM
Its funny,I havent been in a hOOters in a couple of years and I was thinking of stopping there for lunch on Friday.Good wings you know!Oh well!Sam,E-mail me or give me a call next time.810-326-0490.Would love to meet up with you guys during the down times..........ol red.....Bill S

Brad Lyon
03-02-2002, 01:39 PM
OK Bill,

Where is East China, MI.? I have several Michigan maps including a 1/2" thick map of all Michigan counties, and not a one of them list East China. Just wondering how far you would have to drive to meet us at a H eek! eek! ters or other gathering place.

Brad

Sam
03-02-2002, 02:02 PM
You got it Red, I have your number and will call you the next time. Actualy I am going to the River Crab for brunch tomarrow. How is your restro going ?

Sam

olredalert
03-02-2002, 10:34 PM
Brad,

------East China is comfortably ensconsed between fabulous Marine City and beautiful St.Clair mostly on the St. Clair river.If you have been up and down the river you have passed my house(just north of the power plant).I tell everyone the welcome sign has welcome to St.Clair on both sides of the same sign.
------Sam,thanks for asking.The Corsican looks great.Was pretty well recieved at the Sarasota get together.Motor is a little tired but runs OK.Not going to touch it until the El Pescador is done,and that is progressing slowly but positively.Should be completed by summer.Was hoping for AOTH,but just not sure.Hope to hear from you guys soon!...........just.....ol red!