PDA

View Full Version : DANGER!!! DON'T FEED THE ANIMALS

BERTRAM BOY
05-22-2002, 05:50 PM
This is a public service announcement.... This is what happens when you go to the Zoo and feed the animals. They morph into the hideous creature shown here. Parents - hide your children!!!!!

Anonymous :p :p :p

http://www.donzi.net/photos/cwind10.jpg

CDMA
05-22-2002, 07:36 PM
Man Cliff ever heard the phrase " Dance with the devil in the pale moonlight"? You are dancing with the devil.

Chris

Why does fluid dynamics suck so much?????

Scott Pearson
05-22-2002, 07:45 PM
Cliff,
And to think, I just called you tonight not even knowing you posted that. I'm not calling your ugly ass anymore.

That S**T isn't even funny. As Chris (My good friend) states...Paybacks are a bitch.

Its all fun and games till someone gets there boat painted a color that they could never imagen. When are you dropping that thing off?

Maybe I will just wait...Lake George is right around the cornor....Hummmm...I wouldn't fall asleep.

(NJ)Scott

harbormaster
05-22-2002, 08:15 PM
Cliff, Hide your Boat! He is going to paint it orange!!!!!!!

mattyboy
05-22-2002, 08:31 PM
boys,boys, please behave! don't shoot him you'll only get him angry eek! eek!

I can see a pink flamingo boat coming out of this one.

mattyboy

Woodsy
05-22-2002, 08:42 PM
If you look really closely you can see his horns and 666 tattoo... the question is where did he hide the tail?

Woodsy :D :D

safe from Lucifer... I mean Scott up here at Winni!

Crazy Horse
05-22-2002, 11:22 PM
Cliff, As long as you are goofing on Scott I thought that I would get in on the action. Rumor has it that Scott is a foot man.

http://www.donzi.net/photos/Crazyhorse12.jpg

PS: Scott, I am thinking maybe a nice salmon or coral color for my paint... wink

Scott Pearson
05-23-2002, 05:34 AM
You guys are all touched....

(NJ)Scott

BERTRAM BOY
05-23-2002, 06:19 AM
John,
I knew there was a reason that I liked you..... :D :D :D

mattyboy
05-23-2002, 07:34 AM
what the hell am I getting myself into :confused:
this doesn't happen on the bayliner boards eek!
Cliff where are you staying for the dustoff? I might have to change my reservation! :p
your all all dimented ,insane, with issues, and diffenitely my kind of people :D wink :D
they don't ban people from Lake george do they?
my 20 year ban from seaside hieghts is just about up don't want to get banned from another town :p

Matt

waleyetwo
05-23-2002, 07:47 AM
should we call him toesie i did not think scott was into that kind of thing.scott you are a madman