PDA

View Full Version : Donzi stars in "A View From The Top" Feature Film

Donzi Marine VP
03-27-2003, 01:26 PM
Hello from Sarasota, Florida!

The new feature film "A View From The Top" starring Mike Myers, Gwyneth Paltrow, Kelly Preston, Christina Applegate and, of course, a very special guest starring role by a beautiful Donzi ZF, is in theaters now! Don't miss this exciting comedy as the girls head down the river in one of our very own Donzis!

Also, don't miss CSI:Miami on CBS. It seems the folks there are loyal fans of Donzi. Since the show started Donzi has been in numerous episodes. Last week we arranged a great placement on the show and there's more to come.

Keep your eye on Hollywood!! Warm Regards to all of you!

Nick Miller

Team Jefe
03-27-2003, 05:19 PM
As one of the few ZF runners active on the .net, I tend to notice them everywhere.

Vicki and I were at the movies Sunday to watch Chicago (I don't get the hipe) anyway we saw the trailer for "A View" and I wispered(really loud) "hey that's a Donzi ZF, cool!" of course I got the SSHHHH ! ! ! reply, but it was and is cool to see a boat like I OWN on t.v. or the movies.

JEFE

Team Hula Girl
03-27-2003, 06:06 PM
Hey VP, Since the topic is ZF's can you post any pics of the new 38ZF yet? Have any Donzi Dealers ordered any yet?

I almost bought a 35 ZF today But they wouldn't give me enough on trade for mine.

John