PDA

View Full Version : Lake George Spring Dust Off Poker Run

FASTEDDIE
06-06-2003, 08:31 PM
So, who is coming up with their Ladies to enter the Lake George Donzi Classic Club Womens Poker Run. Wait until you see what we have for the winner!!!!!!!!

Dr. Dan
06-06-2003, 10:59 PM
:D Liz is chompin at the bit....I can't see your "Prize Picture" though? ...we are coming up Thursday....stayin next door to Treasure Cove at the Capri Village... :p ...Doc

mattyboy
06-06-2003, 11:16 PM
Eddie ,
Marie and I are looking forward to it You and Augusta always put a great gathering together, Marie can't drive the boat so I'm bringing my twin sister MATTILDAGIRL wink to drive , if I ever get the boat ready! BTW there will be a party at treasure cove and Dan and Liz are always welcome
did someone say steak sandwich???
Madpoodle leave that rainy weather down south this time will ya :p wink :D

Matty
going boat or not!!!!!

harbormaster
06-07-2003, 06:04 AM
Lake George is the most beautiful lake that I have personally seen. It is worth the trip.

here is a peek at what the award plaques will look like. SSSHHHHHH. Don't tell Eddie I showed you this.

http://www.donzi.net/photos/2003plaque.gif

Dr. Dan
06-07-2003, 07:12 AM
:D PoodleZilla.......No Worries brother...the Capri is literally next door, its the one with the really nice looking Boat House and Docks that our Classic will be docked at! wink I enjoyed the fun at T-Cove once...our first year...and I still have fond memories...we did the Capri at last years Fall Picnic...had a Blast with Matty & the Crew...and his daughter "Jamie" was all smiles cruzin in our 22...Lake George is like coming home, it's just a great place to experience the Donzi Family...hopefully Chris won't need rescuing from Cliff's Famous Classic Recovery Service! eek! ...Doc

Air 22
06-07-2003, 11:01 AM
Ed...

Crissy, I and the girls will be in town on Tuesday before the Dust-Off. Cocktails at the Algonquin? any time is great :D looking fwd to comming home. wink

BERTRAM BOY
06-07-2003, 09:21 PM
Diana and I will be there Friday morning......We can't wait.
Poodle, You had better bring some sunshine with you.
I'm gonna do a little sun dance(which incidently, is something no one really wants to see) to insure great weather.....

BERTRAM BOY :D :D :D

FlatRacer, aka BarrelBack
06-08-2003, 08:37 PM
Fast Eddie:

Which day and what time will the boats be at the restaurant? It's at the Algonquin, isn't it?

FR :p

FASTEDDIE
06-08-2003, 08:46 PM
Algonquin Restarant ,Saturday 8 to 9:15 Am. They will be headed out on the Poker Run and back about 11:30 AM.

FlatRacer, aka BarrelBack
06-08-2003, 08:52 PM
Thanks Ed.

FR :p

BERTRAM BOY
06-08-2003, 09:12 PM
Poodle,
Wait 'till I practice some glass work on your X-boat....
BERTRAM BOY :D :D :D

----------------------------
Cancelling ALL future shipments of Donzi hardware to South Florida.......

Donzi Di
06-08-2003, 09:22 PM
Ahh Scott - you are correct. I have way too much knowledge on the art of laying fiberglass - more than I ever wanted to know.

Regarding Lake George - couple of things...

First - I will be bringing a bunch of bottles of AMARULA with me - just because Scott and Heidi are going to be there. Gotta keep you supplied....

Second - Cliff and I are boatless this year - the 16 is not quite ready. I believe that I will still be driving on Saturday - in the only stripeless Donzi.

See you all on Friday....

Diana

CDMA
06-08-2003, 10:46 PM
Ripping on the stripless donzi will get you left in the passenger seat...
:p wink
Chris

Barry Phillips
06-09-2003, 08:18 AM
I can't convince Susan that a poker run is not a race she is afraid of the boat, not enough seat time, she likes rideing in it more that driving. We well be there as usual . The long term forcast for Saturday is cloudy but no rain, mid 60s so bring your wind breakers. Sunday well be sunny and in the 70's, perfect, so keep your fingers crossed.

SO-SLO

PaulO
06-09-2003, 08:29 AM
Eddie,
We will be there but, I'm sure alyssa will not want to participate this time. The boat is still in the process of being reassembled and she has zero seat time in it. I have about 15 minutes total myself. Looking forward to the outing though.
PaulO

FASTEDDIE
06-09-2003, 06:34 PM
Many of the Ladies are not comfortable driving yet and we may be just ahead of our time. My wife has not learned to drive the surface drive Blackhawk as we had it out only 4 times so far.If the ladies are not comfortable driving , then they can assist with map coordination and bring the prize home. Remember, this is not a race. This is a social event. If I see any racing there will be hell to pay. The idea is to enjoy the day on the Lake and your fellow Donzi compadres and to show you how serious I am in stating its not a race, the first three finishers will be shot. eek! eek! eek!

DON N.
06-10-2003, 12:07 AM
BRINGING THE RED BOAT .

Barry Phillips
06-10-2003, 11:45 AM
Don is bringing his new Red Head, I can't wait. I hope you dolled her up.

SO-SLO