PDA

View Full Version : Things that I really didn't want to learn at AOTH....

Scott Pearson
05-19-2002, 02:02 AM
Ok....here is my list.

#1. Always check your trailer lights the day before you leave and not 10 min. Cathy wasn't happy.

#2. Rt 75 (I think thats the Rt. # ) sucked for the ride down. I thought NJ was bad with construction.

#3. Never, ever! Let Dr. Dan barrow you truck. He WILL brake something!

#4. Digger needs a 10X10 to launch his boat...and a new pair of underwear...I'm sure he soiled the first pair when Him, his boat and trunk where almost fish bait.

#5. Chris is almost as cool as his dad.

#6. DO NOT let Steve take part in any raft up. Something will get broke or F**Ked up.

#7. Always park your truck in the next town when Cliff, Madpoodle and some others (I will find you) are around.

#8. Dont sit on freshly painted chairs.

#9. Dont eat the beef jerkey at Lake Cumberland...You will get the S**T's!

#10. Cliff is lucky he has some skinny friends.

#11. Mike (Silly String) Miller will NEVER be allowed to drive my boat after his little stunt he pulled with the dealers 18. Planned my ass?!

#12. Steve....the above applies to you also!

#13. Dr. Dan will be broke sooner or later if he keeps comming to these Donzi gatherings.

#14. The shower curtins at Jamestown Resort always seemed to want to stick to my ass.

#15. Do not wash your boat on the way into Jamestown...It will rain again and be even more dirty.

#16. Cliff needs an automatic bilge switch.

#17. Did I metion that Mike (Silly String) Miller will NEVER drive my boat.

#18. For a dry county I sure bought alot of booze at the auction.....

#19. Scot V. is a great sport.

#20. Woodsy was a raccoon in another life.

#21. Put sun block on your ears...Ouch!

#22. Logs get really heavy when they soak up water.

#23. Brad has a heart of gold!! Dr. Dan, I would have left your broken down ass on the side of the road. Liz....we would take with us.

#24. Silly String sticks great to peoples faces and shirts.

#25. Richard and Cindy Weaver need a fire excape on there balcony.

#26. Cliff can never seem to eat enuff....

Well thats all I can think of right now....I'm tired.

Scott and Beth....Thank you so much for a wonderful time...I cant wait till next year.

(NJ)Scott

BERTRAM BOY
05-19-2002, 07:54 AM
Keep it up a$$hole........ See what happens to your truck next year.......
We tried to leave Dan in Kentucky, but Liz made us pick him up eventually.....
BERTRAM BOY :D :D :D

BTW..... I notice that you can't fit in my bilge either... I think Cathy is feeding you too much. :p :p :p

Dr. Dan
05-19-2002, 10:08 AM
Scott, You are the Best :D I think you should be our "National Comentator" you know Mr. Tell it Like it Really Is!!! :p I am Guilty as charged, Brad & Amy and Cliff & Diana will be forever on our Dr. Dan Christmas list and then some, what an emasculating experience :rolleyes: I am always amazed at just how cool and generous and selfless our "Core Donzi Group is!" :cool: You guys are the Greatest! Brad I will owe you forever, and I will pay for your "Parking Brake Handle" if you like, it's the least I can do! Happy To Be Home!!!

Doc & The Candidate

Formula Jr
05-19-2002, 10:13 AM
LMAOROTF!!!!!!!!

God damn, you guys really did have a great time at AOTH II!!!!!

wish I'd been number 6 or something on the lists.............

.......# 5 Formula Jr, then Puked all over my boat, or something like that.... Then again it may have been something like... # 7 then Owen puked all over my boat.. or .#2 That guy from Oregon puked all over my boat, Or #10 the only reason F Jr. was here was to puke all over our boats.

:D :D

boldts
05-19-2002, 07:19 PM
Formula Jr,
I now know who sent those ducks to the event. Wish I had gotten a picture of them crapping all over the back of my Donzi right after I had cleaned her. :mad: I knew there was a reason they didn't let anyone but the president of the club park their boat there! What a mess! Did I mention that ducks are now on my most hated list? Was that Pearson who walked by the ducks and scared the S**T out of them? Must be something about a blue Donzi they can't resist either. Really enjoyed the time spent with everyone. Some day I'll figure out how to stop worrying about everything and actually get to talk to everyone at the event. You all are the best! :D

Mustang Susie
05-20-2002, 03:41 PM
scoot you really don't want to raft with meeeeee wink

waleyetwo
05-20-2002, 03:46 PM
sorry wrong name