PDA

View Full Version : Help with Avatar Image

Indyblackhawk
06-05-2003, 09:59 AM
Somthing is knocking on the top end of the Black hawk, so until we can tear it down and find the problem the boat is temporarily down. Yesturday my dad lowered the Donzi flag to half mast :) He got some good picts of it, but how do I make it my avatar? I went to modify my profile and it said custom URL, but I dont know what to put in?

Fish boy
06-05-2003, 10:35 AM
Indyblackhawk,
1. uplaod a .jpg photo that is approximately 90x90 in size. remember what you saved the file as for examle, if your nade in john smith and you saved it as jsmith01, then the address of this picture should be
$http:/donzi.net/photos/jsmitho1.jpg without the $ sign in there
Once uploaded then go to step 2
2. go to "my profile" at the top right of the browser and click.
3. Scroll down to where it says avatar image on the left. Just to the right of that should be a hyperlink that says "Select a different avatar image". CLick on this link.
4. type the address from above (in step 1) into the section that says "use custom URL". then click "set URL", then click "select this Avatar" on the upper left corner.
5. Lastly, click "update profile" at the bottom of the bnrowser and it should be there the next time you post.

If you still have difficulty, you can email the picture to me and I will help you get it going. Hope this helps.

Fish

oldLenny
06-05-2003, 10:37 AM
save it on your 'puter, resize it to about 75 x 75 pixels, right click on some others here and see what size they are, make yours about the same size, save it as a .gif file on your 'puter, and then upload it to Scots' server and NOTE what it is called. Then, when you go back to "load a custom avatar image" this will become it after you update your profile.

Donzigo
06-05-2003, 01:46 PM
So, how do you change the words below the avitar?

harbormaster
06-05-2003, 09:58 PM
Only the wizard can change the words beneath the avatar...

Ranman
06-05-2003, 10:48 PM
Would the wizard make mine say "I'm an excellent driver"? :D

Donzigo
06-06-2003, 10:13 PM
...and could the wizard change mine to say.

"Donzi Lifestyle"

harbormaster
06-07-2003, 06:12 AM
I will go ask him. You know he lives in the Emerald City.