PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Ole Miss This Time

Tomahawk
03-23-2003, 05:25 PM
Had breakfast with Grizz and Joe P. this morning. Went home and launched the Donzi. Idled out for about three minutes. Along comes Ole Miss with his 26ZX, running great. We talk for a minute and ease away. I said to June, "his boat smells funny." We beam it up to about 3500 and his boat still smells funny, but he's behind me. What the.... Hey, wait a minute. Shut down. Open hatch. One hot and smokin' Tomahawk. Got some water pump issues I think. I'm on the wrong end of the tow line this time. Off to the shop in the morning.
Thanks to Jim and Cherami (Ole Miss) for the tow job and then a nice Lake Lanier ride on their 26. Now I see why Bryan and Frank and Jim and others, like those 26 ZX's so much. Trouble is, June liked it too, a lot!
Thanks again Jim. Nobody breaks next time! :)

<small>[ March 23, 2003, 05:27 PM: Message edited by: Tomahawk ]</small>

ToonaFish
03-23-2003, 05:30 PM
Um, the Mission Inn would be a lot cheaper than a 26...

Glad the damage wasn't worse!

Bunches,

Celene "stitching a merit badge for Ole Miss"

olemissalum
03-23-2003, 08:09 PM
Tomahawk, was a pleasure to pay the favor back. And I apologise for my "stinky" boat, it was probably the chili I had Saturday night :D :D
Was fun and glad June enjoyed the ride, hope that it does not cost you too much if she wants one too!!!! Gotta sell this new prop I have and maybe next time we can get her past 60. Have fun in FLA and see ya next time.