PDA

View Full Version : What did you guy's do with Toonafish?

Brad Lyon
06-04-2003, 06:32 PM
Has anyone else has noticed, Toonafish is missing in action! I look forward to her daily comebacks and wit in her posts. She has not posted anything since she left for AOTH III. What happened in Kentucky? I saw the picture of her on Randy's outdrive (I don't think she liked that). Was she get kidnapped like Digger? Did you guy's send her off to never, never land with Pearson? This is not like her to not post anything for days..........

Brad

Bad-Tat
06-04-2003, 07:28 PM
Toona is up in Lexington partying with the los horsepower set for the rest of the week. Looks like no puter where she is.

Bad-Tat
06-04-2003, 07:30 PM
Toona is up in Lexington partying with the low horsepower set for the rest of the week. Looks like no puter where she is.

Rootsy
06-04-2003, 07:31 PM
Most likely she's spending a lot of time at church up there in lexington along with the horsies... i heard she promised a whole lotta things to the good lord if she survived a certain ride :D eek! :D

Brad Lyon
06-04-2003, 07:38 PM
That's a good one Jamie! I think I would have liked to have been on that ride!

Brad

Bad-Tat
06-04-2003, 07:46 PM
Now now, we kept the bow somewhat near the horizon!

Fish boy
06-04-2003, 09:19 PM
I miss her too. SHe is a ray of sunshine to the registry :)

Ranman
06-04-2003, 10:56 PM
Last I saw her, she looked like this:

http://www.donzi.net/photos/Toona_at_the_wheel.jpg

My guess is that she's scouring the country looking for a Donzi of her own. She did a fantastic job at the helm of the 18.

Now I just need to fix that damn speedo...

Fish boy
06-04-2003, 11:54 PM
Fix the speedo???? Damn, for a second I thought my boat was as fast as yours.

goatee
06-05-2003, 12:38 AM
last i saw toona, she gave me a hug goodbye. (shows she can be a sport) but she did say she had a whole week to think of a way to "get me back". other than that,,,,,I'M NOT SAYING A WORD!!!!!!! :p

Digger
06-05-2003, 06:00 AM
Randy, thats awesome. Glad TF got some stick time. Hope she gets back safe from Lex.

Bandit
06-05-2003, 10:06 AM
I'm here in Lex and no sight of Toona!

Maybe she's scouring the farms to see if Funny Cide will be a triple crown winner.

ToonaFish
06-08-2003, 10:10 PM
Randy may also have found religion when I barrel rolled his Classic...

I HAD SOOOOOO MUCH FUN! (But did my bottom make Internet history? I will pay a hefty amount for that negative...)

Oh, and Bandit, there were many sightings in Lexington... I somehow bid on a 25k painting at the Embassy Hilton (never fluff your hat's feathers during an auction)... and there is a room upstairs at the Merrick Inn that will have to be recarpeted :rolleyes: !

MOP
06-09-2003, 08:03 AM
Glad to have you back safe and sound, we would hate to lose you Wit! Also glad you had a good time.

goatee
06-09-2003, 11:02 PM
sorry toon,, no neg. here. its all digital, and i'm sure its been copied several times by now! :D eek! eek! :p

Bandit
06-10-2003, 09:02 AM
Sounds like you had a grand time Toona!

ToonaFish
06-10-2003, 10:00 AM
Oh Bandit, it was a great time, you are so lucky to live there! For anyone planning a stop in Lexington, DO NOT miss the Newtown Pike Waffle House's very own Eva, the joke telling waitress. She is better than anything I've ever seen in a comedy club; be sure to ask her to tell you about her ride in the ambulance. My ribs still hurt...

Bunches,

Celene 'hating being home'