PDA

View Full Version : Are there any Classic Donzi Books?

Dredgeking
03-21-2003, 09:26 PM
Are there any Classic Donzi books? i have most of the Don Aronow books. is there a good coffee table book like the legend of chris craft book?

harbormaster
03-21-2003, 10:33 PM
Do you have king of thunderboat row?

Fish boy
03-22-2003, 05:45 AM
Are you looking for books about doniz that are classics, or a book about donzi classics?

MOP
03-22-2003, 06:42 AM
This board has a few of the most knowledgable Donzi people in the world, I'm talking about the Top Top guys. They have brought all of us some of the best times of our lives with the boats they designed and built. Trouble is they are to busy working on and playing with their Donzi's to write a book. Maybe one day one of them will make many people happy and do a history dedicated just to our fine boats.

Dredgeking
03-22-2003, 07:23 AM
i have king of thunderboat row and speed kills. i am looking for a book about classic donzis. it'd be nice if there was a coffee table book like the legends of chris craft. if you haven't seen that book, it is very sweet. captures the history in photo very well. i love the board. you can tell just how much knowledge is here. the best part is people take pride in performing their own work and then sharing their knowledge to help others. this makes this the best online community i have found.

my idea: the board members could compile a classic donzi book. it'd take time and effort, but if it was done properly should sell very well. every person that loves horsepower on the water would stop and pick it up the instant they saw it in the book store. every guy who dreamed of owning one as a kid would buy it and it might even motivate them to follow through on the dream.