PDA

View Full Version : So what is the flying story...

RedDog
05-17-2002, 12:16 PM
I've missed it somewhere. Just what happened to the Harbormaster in (out) Steve's X boat?

Mustang Susie
05-17-2002, 06:45 PM
Reddog,
I think it's called 'unlimited air time' eek! eek! eek!

Mustang

harbormaster
05-17-2002, 09:55 PM
I still have the bruise on my arm and my Ass from that ride. Spanky, you want to tell the story? Please go ahead.

Mustang Susie
05-18-2002, 09:50 AM
Well, the story goes something like this...

Once apon a time on a beautiful lake in Kentucky, a handful of hardcore donziers spent a lovely afternoon at 76 falls soaking up the sunshine, and sucking down the apple juice.
The ride back was fast and uneventful (although difficult to get a sip of your drink at that speed :( ) until the little x-18 (I think I can, I think I can) hit some nasty sidewinders.
Mustang was too busy trying not to smash her face into the side of the boat again to keep a watchful eye on the Harbormaster, but legend has it that there was nothing left of the poor man in the boat but his hand hanging onto the bar under his seat. (ride em' cowboy) eek! eek!
Except for alot of bruises and some VERY white nuckles on the Harbormaster, they all lived happily ever after. :)

The End.

Blewbyu
05-18-2002, 11:43 AM
Cool-I didn't think my X-18 had room for a bar under the seat.If you guys have built one in, please send me a pic! :D Spank you very much!

Dalelama
05-18-2002, 11:49 AM
Ya'll need to buy a MINX or CRITERION... then ya' wont have those problems... even with a craz-e pilot at the helm.... Air? Hell, we can catch air! Those high gunwales make a WORLD of difference when things get sketchy....

An electronic rev-limiter helps alot too! wink

55 degrees/ rain/ 30knt winds....Spring in the North!

2 more weeks in Yankee-land!
Then it's back to PARADISE!

presently in Pasadena, MD.