PDA

View Full Version : Donzi's on TV

Ranman
05-17-2002, 07:48 AM
http://www.tradeonlytoday.com/Today_s_News/mercury_today_s_news.html

Donzi Marine will supply a new 33 ZX boat model to the Fox Television Network for use in the season’s final episode of its series “24.”

The 13th and final episode, featuring the 33 ZX, will air May 21. The show stars Kiefer Sutherland as a counter intelligence agent assigned to protect a presidential candidate from an assassination attempt scheduled to take place within 24 hours. Each episode of the show follows Sutherland for one hour of that day.

Nick Miller, vice president the Sarasota, Fla.-based company, says the producers of “24” approached him about providing the boat after seeing Donzis on other Hollywood sets.

“Being a fan of the show, and knowing its demographics paralleled that of our Donzi owners, we agreed [to supply the boat],” Miller said in a statement. “It’s a great way to get market exposure outside of our core mediums.”

Donzi also has supplied boats for use in the films “Charlie’s Angels,” “Heartbreakers,” “The Crew,” “Spy Kids,” “Palmetto,” “The Last Marshall” and “The Librarians.” Its TV credits include “VIP,” “Nash Bridges” and the History Channel’s “Modern Marvels” series.

Donzi says it will also provide boats for several upcoming Hollywood projects, including Clint Eastwood’s new film “Blood Work,” “Bad Boys 2,” an episode of the TV show “Fear Factor” and several GMC and Ford commercials.

Donzi Marine is a subsidiary of American Marine Holdings, Inc.

Dr. Dan
05-17-2002, 05:22 PM
:cool: COOL :cool:

Hardonzi
05-17-2002, 06:41 PM
Just as I`ve been saying,This Co. has risen to the top of the industry in the last 18 months.Taking Hollywood and the APBA by storm.Kinda makes u glad your on board for the ride!

Tony
05-18-2002, 07:47 AM
"24" is an awesome show! It is the only show I make sure I watch or tape every week.