PDA

View Full Version : LOOKING FOR INPUT

DUCATIF1
03-21-2003, 03:07 PM
Ok first time trying to post pics so I am unsure if this will work? Anyway I know you guys are pretty honest with your opinions. It is not Donzi related but from what I can tell you are car guys. What do you think about color scheme? This is rod I am building which is ready to be blown apart and sprayed. For you die hard Hot Rod guys save your breathe I know it is a Limefire copy. Just looking for some honest critics.
http://www.donzi.net/photos/bg_test.jpg

<small>[ March 21, 2003, 10:16 PM: Message edited by: Harbormaster ]</small>

mattyboy
03-21-2003, 03:20 PM
that's the Pearson rambler, his new tow vehicle for the pumpkin and the green hornet!!!! eek! :p :D

lokks good duc

Matt

Brad Lyon
03-21-2003, 09:05 PM
Way Cool! My first car was a 1962 Rambler American 440. It looked just like your picture except it was not a station wagon, well it wasn't green either. I bought it when I was 14 and I paid $50 for it. Six cylinder and a three on the tree and it ran like a champ until we pushed it off of a cliff.

I was a stupid young kid and I was told it would cost $300 to replace the ball joints and I did not have that kind of money so we drove it to a place I knew of, took off the plates and pushed it off of the cliff. I found out several weeks later that I could have had them done for about $75.

The best part of that car (for someone in high school) was that the backs of the front seats folded down to exactly match the bottom of the back seat and made a large bed. I loved drive in movies!

Brad

MOP
03-22-2003, 09:05 PM
Anyone remember the fuelie Rebel? We had a couple that ran at our strip.