PDA

View Full Version : Win a Donzi 16 Classic!

Scubado
03-20-2003, 11:16 AM
Just thought you should all know about this, even though I plan on winning the boat myself :)

On the front cover of Boating Magizine's April issue is an announcement for a 16' Classic give away. The rules state that no purchase is nessasary. You can send in an application form included in the magazine or you can also apply online at boatingmag.com (http://www.boatingmag.com)

Good luck everyone! And thanks to Donzi for these advertising schemes that raise awareness about our brand of boats.

Terry0341
03-20-2003, 03:12 PM
I went to the site but I don't see any link to sign up. can you advise?

HyperDonzi
03-20-2003, 03:37 PM
Yeah, Cant find where to signup for my first Donzi?

McGary911
03-20-2003, 04:12 PM
Looks like its coming soon. On the right hand side of the home page, under Hot Talk: the print under the black chevy truck: Win a Donzi 16 Classic Power Boat!

Ill keep checking till i can enter to win Donzi #2. :D :D

Scubado
03-21-2003, 10:57 AM
The giveaway is being sponsered by Donzi (American Marine Holdings), Chevy Trucks, and Boating Magazine. It looks like the boating magazine website does not have an entry form link yet. The instructions say that you can also send:

3" X 5" card with Name, Address, email, phone, and age. The official entry form has a few questions about Chevy truck purchase plans.

Send to the following address:

Chevy Silverado Adventure Series Sweepstakes
C/O Boating Magazine
Attn: Marketing Department
5670 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 500
Los Angeles, CA 90036

Good luck everyone, and I sure would like a ride if you win wink

HyperDonzi
03-21-2003, 02:22 PM
Can I only send one? and if your ever in ohio, of course i will take you for a ride in her!