PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Seadogs

DonzigoJR
06-03-2003, 05:16 PM
Just looking for an update as to if there is a site yet or a club to join.....If there are any events coming together..If so, can I help, or can we organize one. Just wanted info on it.

Fishboy: Call me I need to talk to ya..4072343053

Dave

Tidbart
06-04-2003, 10:59 AM
Dave,
No site yet. May come some day.

There is a club to join. POOF, you are now an official member. See how easy that was

Events, are seemingly sporatic and/or spontaneous. If you have any ideas for a gathering, we are all ears. In general, there are a half dozen or more gatherings of some form in various locations throughout the year.

Anyone can start one.

As you might have guessed, it is an informal club.

Bob

P.S. I still have a few SEADOG shirts left, limited sizes. :D

DonzigoJR
06-04-2003, 12:15 PM
You would think that there are at least 30 to 40 Donzi owners in florida, that being the case we should have one of the best clubs out there. I know that many people are in the mid-state area. We should try and do something in St. Pete or Sarasota. I will think of some ideas and see if we cant come up with something.

PS If I knew that joining was so easy I would have done it years ago :D :D :D

Dave

Tidbart
06-04-2003, 03:07 PM
Jr
Last year we had 2 events in Sarasota, the dealer's meeting and the owner's gathering.
We also had some more recently at Eufala, Miami Boat Show, St. Cloud, Mt Dora, St John's River, Naples, Suwanee River, and St Pete. We also had a few meets at the APBA races in Key West and Daytona.
I am sure there a few others I missed.
Some are large and some not so large, but all fun.

Keep thinking. New ideas are always welcome. :D

Bob

florida gator
06-04-2003, 08:37 PM
See thread started by Mark Albers. He is suggesting Orlando or St Pete on a Sunday late in June.