PDA

View Full Version : Picture of Donzigo Jr's Engine

Donzigo
08-14-2003, 11:45 AM
Oh yeah, it's done, it's running, it's loud, and it wants to go in Jr's 1987 22 Classic.

Horsepower is anyone's guess?

http://www.donzi.net/photos/RAaron140Engine.jpg

DonzigoJR
08-14-2003, 12:35 PM
WOW eek! eek! eek! I havn't even seen it til now complete.....That looks good and will be back in the boat before the Hometown Rally.....Thanks Pop for posting the pic.

Cuda
08-14-2003, 08:15 PM
Looks great! Is that the same exhaust that was on the "stroker" motor?

I was thinking today of talking to Gary about swapping my engine out of the Formula into the Donzi. I'm getting too antsy to wait on getting the 320 Efi back together.

DonzigoJR
08-14-2003, 10:07 PM
Too those who are curious, including me.....About Horsepower....Wild enough there's only one person who really knows the horsepower to the beast and thats the man who built it. wink (Kudos to the Mr. Gary King "King Marine") wink Maybe someday I'll have it Dyno Tested to kill the curiousity that even I have. I know one thing, and that is, I just can't wait too much longer to put the heart back in the body.... :cool:

BERTRAM BOY
08-15-2003, 06:14 AM
How about some specs?

Donzi Blackhawk
08-15-2003, 07:45 AM
Looks nice Jr.

Now comes the worst part. Breaking in the engine properly. Trust me, the urge to run her up to wide open is very strong in a Donzi. It was killing me with my Blackhawk but I followed the rules. Your engine builder will give you the break-in procedure. Hope to see you at the Home Town Rally, Happy boating!

Bryant