PDA

View Full Version : Atlantic Coast Donzi Owners Association!

Dr. Dan
05-29-2003, 11:01 PM
:p Well on the Eve of such a great Event as AOTH III I thought it would be fitting to announce the new proud group of Donzi Owners over here in the MidAtlantic and Eastern U.S. Check out our new site and look for photo postings by Brad for this years Awakening Real Time Pics....
We are an open group that looks to promote the incurable fetish of Donzi ownership, and it's random scattered siblings(Magnum,etc.)....check it out...and welcome www.atlanticcoastdonzi.com (http://www.atlanticcoastdonzi.com)

.... wink ...Doc of The Bay

FASTEDDIE
05-30-2003, 04:29 AM
Congradulations and best wishes for many successful meets. Website lookin good.

harbormaster
05-30-2003, 06:21 AM
Looks great

Fish boy
05-30-2003, 06:51 AM
Wow, that really looks great! Good look and feel, easy navigation, and super cool logos. Makes me want to move so I can join :D :D :D Who designed the site?

MOP
05-30-2003, 07:29 AM
You have put some nice work into the site, have book marked and will be looking back. Good job I enjoy devotion to the Classics.

hottub
05-30-2003, 12:50 PM
Logo & Name would make a great t-shirt......I would be in for a couple...

fasttrucker
05-30-2003, 04:11 PM
Looks great! I think we should plan a day in fairlee creek- raft up, ill tow my ski tube around-LAST ONE STANDING WINS!Also my marine has an outstanding pool+hot tub,picnic area with grills.You can check it out in the local boating paper.northeaster.Its called chesapeake yachting center.I think it might make for a great day. wink

Fish boy
05-30-2003, 05:25 PM
I'm with hottub on the shirt idea- I definately would buy a couple. If you decide to do it, might want to talk to tidbart for some 20/20 hindsight info on doing them.

mattyboy
05-30-2003, 07:31 PM
looks great Dan very nice!!! :D :cool:
is membership open to a new york fella???or am I too far north east

Matty

Dr. Dan
05-30-2003, 07:47 PM
:D Thanks Folks....We have considered alot of what we all our looking for and yes we will have shirts and many other "Donzi Duds" for our fellow fanatics to choose from....Stay Tuned. I am currently soliciting bids from a few firms who are actively interested in our Group, and all we have to offer. :p As a subchapter of all that is Donzi...we have recognized the need for acting on the impulses that drive our passion....you will like what we have in store...., the Site is designed and administrated by our beloved Brad Verd....and our Logo Design is from Mike Millers' new company Alliance! We are very proud to offer all of our consolidated concepts to further our mutual passion for Donzi Marine, and all that it has come to stand for! Our managing group is a pool of individuals who have decided that complacency is for the meek! And to be honest..."meek" is not a word we associate with! Thanks for your support and kind words...we will not be a discussion board, we are loyalist to Scott VanAlstine and The Registry...but we will eventually have Events and Sponsorship of Events as we move forward! wink In the meantime we are actively seeking participation from all parties in our vicinity and beyond. We are sponsors to this years Jackson Marine Poker Run "Thunder On The Bay"...and last season we all got together and decided that we would move forward with a new concept in Donzi Clubs... our interest is to promote gatherings,offer support and have a good time while doing it! Through the generosity of our members in both time and effort, we feel we will be able to offer some unique "Venues" for future Events for us all to participate in as a group! All Our Best To Our Brothers & Sisters who make us one big family...more to come... :cool: ...Doc of the Bay

Dr. Dan
06-02-2003, 06:39 AM
:p wink :D :cool:

Digger
06-02-2003, 08:11 AM
Dan, the site looks great! nicely done!

boldts
06-03-2003, 04:59 PM
Dan and Brad, the new website looks great. I added a link to it on the Midwest Donzi Club site. I look forward to becoming a member of the Atlantic Coast Donzi Owners Association and of course I need a shirt to wear while out on the Donzi. Good luck with the club!

Southern Florida Donzi Club has also been added to the Midwest Club site.

Seadog gatherings are also added as I find out about them.

Please keep me in your e-mails of scheduled gatherings so I can help by placing them on our Event Calendar.

Donzi clubs are a terrific plus. I don't know anyone who doesn't enjoy associating with other Aronow company boats on any given weekend. Keep up the great work! :)