PDA

View Full Version : Twas the night before AOTH III

boldts
05-28-2003, 08:44 PM
All through the house not a creature was stirring. The horses are hitched to the truck, bags are packed and just waiting to be loaded for an early 6AM departure from Columbus, OH.

I looked out my window to see the Donzi waiting to make the trip to Jamestown, KY to join friends both old and new. She had a beautiful shine from hours of TLC, but the weather man brought storms to our area tonight. So a bath and polish will be the first stop as we near Jamestown.

Plans are to be in Cincinnati by 8:30AM where a maybe future Donzi owner awaits to continue the journey along with another friend and long time Donzi owner.

When we arrive, the Horses will be awoken as they are as restless as I am tonight. Sleep will not be easy as tomorrow is what I like to refer to as "Race Day" Goes back to younger days when we would be up at the crack of dawn to travel to some type of motorsport event almost every weekend.

Everyone traveling to Kentucky this weekend, please take your time and be safe. Those of you unable to join us this year, at 9AM Friday morning, central time, 8AM on the east coast, and 6AM on the west coast, stop and listen for a minute. Everywhere you are you'll be able to hear the Donzi Horses Awakening at Lake Cumberland. You all will be in our thoughts as you are missed.

Everyone in the Donzi family have a safe and fun weekend. We're all together in spirt :)

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
05-28-2003, 09:01 PM
Have a safe trip Scott (and all), Nancy and I are so envious, I had planned to make them all, I am sure AOTH III will be even better than the first two.

Please post lots of pictures and have a FUN/SAFE time. I hope the sun shines on AOTH III.
Bryan

Rootsy
05-28-2003, 09:57 PM
Locked and loaded! Everything is packed, and ready to go... and the alarm is set for 4 AM.. the Michigan Contingent is ready to ROCK! :D

Tony
05-28-2003, 09:58 PM
Safe traveling to all! I, also, had hoped to make them all...and will definitely be with you in spirit. A cold one and a fast run, many times over!

harbormaster
05-29-2003, 07:05 AM
Everyone have fun and be very safe.

DAULEY
05-30-2003, 08:57 AM
Everyone have a safe and fun time wish i could have made it. post some pixs
BOB