PDA

View Full Version : Value on PWC DONZI

olredalert
11-14-2001, 01:54 PM
Formula JRs list is really helpful.A friend of mine from Kentucky called and mentioned that a guy down there is trying to sell him a DONZI Medallion 152 PWC jet boat.In all my wisdom I initially told him there was no such thing!Something kept nagging at me however and a quick trip to the "LIST" verified that Im wrong(not an unusual happening).Can anyone tell me what a 96 152 PWC Medallion in pretty near mint condition is worth?My friend would only buy it to turn over so get back to me with any interest in that area.
----I will add it to the boats for sale column at the appropriate time.THANKS in advance for any help!.......just........ol red!

boxy
11-14-2001, 02:07 PM
OlRed, I don't know if this helps or not, but BoatTrader Online shows 1 1994 Donzi Medallion for sale in Florida for $2500.
The ad doesn't mention the condition of the boat, which leads me to believe it is less than mint.
The NADA Guide shows low retail for that boat at $4460, and high retail at $5790.
I'm not sure why it was called the 152, NADA says it is a 17' boat.

olredalert
11-14-2001, 04:37 PM
Boxy,

----Exactly the info I was searching for.Thanks!The only part I dont understand is that this Medallion DONZI hes looking at is posativly not 17ft.long.He keeps saying its 15 plus a couple of inches which sounds more correct.Anybody out there who can straighten out this little discrepancy?.........just......ol red!

olredalert
11-14-2001, 04:39 PM
Oh,I forgot to mention the brand new trailer with it.Ol red again!!!

Formula Jr
11-14-2001, 08:32 PM
People that don't know boats will often measure LOA with the inclusion of the drive. Its a 17 if you include the tip of the jet. The cool thing about these, is they are totally unsinkable. Must be a wild ride at 55.

Ozarkboater
11-15-2001, 11:21 AM
I looked this perticular boat on abos and fould that it has a 3822. low holesale and a 4627. high holesale and a 5599. retail at this time in avrage to better cond. that is with out trailer.

hope that helps

Cramer
;)