My life is forever changed

Now who wants to buy a BMW motorcycle ??? :confused:

Mark - Sarasota :cool:

HP 600SC
11-12-2001, 06:33 PM
Mark, it was a pleasure! Thank you for the
93Octane! We will have to try a little harder
to pull that badass cat next time!
Call me when you want to go look at a boat!
Ted M.

blackhawk
11-13-2001, 08:24 PM
That pic of the speedo looks more like 82-83mph, not 87mph.

:D

SundanceKid
11-13-2001, 08:59 PM
I think that's just where the peg stops the speedo from goin any farther! :D

HP 600SC
11-13-2001, 09:09 PM
BlackHawk is right! However remember that
picture is 2 months old shot by JamesBon on the maiden voyage before the Imco drive was installed, before the engine had even 1 hour on it....not to worry. I'll be sending scott a new speedo photo for my avitar.
Mark Albers(who I met for the first time last weekend) was in the boat with me in palatka and can attest to the speed.

Mark Albers
11-13-2001, 11:01 PM
Donzi Aficionados

I can contest to 87 mph
or
Take a Classic 16 standing on 43 mph and the 22 classic taxing at twice the speed
and
I thought I could only be seduced by Italian Motorcycles
What's next....
Second Mortgages, Secret storage areas, telling the wife I am golfing for the next 6 Saturdays in a row (she knows I dont)???

Please advise

Mark - Sarasota :cool:

Last Tango
11-14-2001, 06:35 AM
So is the concensus to gather at Porkey's next time? What a cool "local color" location! I'll tour the resorts and Marina's at Lake George over the next couple months and see what else looks appealing (though Porkey's Landing has MY vote). There are still half a dozen fun restaurants to run to between Lake George and Jacksonville, and another half dozen going south.

Ted, BadAss Cat says he enjoyed the opportunity to go half-throttle with you. I think the the HP500 will have to be upgraded to a 900SC to stay with "-Cat."
Mark

riverrat
11-15-2001, 03:43 PM
Ted's boat RULES!!!! the best DONZI I've ever seen..

my 2 cents..
the rat :D :D

p.s. Ted, I'll be wanting a ride when I make it down that way .. Thanks again for the lab prop for my '18 it's great! & kinda cool when informed people see what it is.. I've been getting alotta WOW'S from racers I know.