PDA

View Full Version : Diamond

MikeMiller
11-07-2001, 03:35 PM
My mother once told me that our lives are like diamonds. When we view them from afar they are spectacular and brilliant. Yet when looked at under a microscope it is then that we see the minor flaws and scuffs.

That's a comforting thought when applied to our life, business or religion. Nothing is perfect, but it can still be a gem.

Don't let the small flaws get you down or make you veer from your goals or passions.

Until next time....

SundanceKid
11-07-2001, 04:27 PM
WOW! Mike your mother is a genius, how true!

Scott Pearson
11-07-2001, 06:19 PM
Where the Hell did that come from??? Mike did you find God or something? Your scaring me......

(NJ)Scott

RedDog
11-07-2001, 07:58 PM
Ahhhh- Mike, you are a DIAMOND. I don't need to look any closer - I like what I see

HP 600SC
11-07-2001, 08:01 PM
Yes Mike you are! I love you MAN!
See you in Palatka...I'll be solo
Bring your helmet!
Ted M.

BigGrizzly
11-08-2001, 12:21 AM
My mom added to that one If the Diamond doesn't have a flaw it is a fake. In choosing a Diamond you look for Clearity, Cut and Carrot. In people you look for Honesty Integrity, and ability

mattyboy
11-08-2001, 06:55 AM
well said Griz

MikeMiller
11-08-2001, 08:11 PM
Hello All! This is Angie, Mikes wife. Another time perhaps I'll register myself & try to keep up with you guys on here. I just have to convey my amazement- my husband is like a god here! :D I mean "I" know he's great, but he's obviously doing something right for all of you to recognize his greatness too! :cool: Speaking of his greatness, I should just brag on him real quick- he just built me a dining room table! Beautiful! First piece of furniture he's ever built, & he did it in TWO evenings after work! WOW. He rocks, I know. OK, I hope to stop by again sometime, it was nice reading your postings!
-Angie Miller ;)

bverd
11-08-2001, 09:18 PM
See Mike... I knew you could do it. ;)

Scott Pearson
11-08-2001, 10:20 PM
2 Nights???? Building a dinning room table???? Angie....Now Mike is really scaring the hell out of me.

Mike,
Lumber is priced by the foot!!!!!!

(NJ)Scott

MikeMiller
11-09-2001, 07:34 AM
yeah, scott..... I kinda figured that out (the expensive way).

Isn't my wife great!

boldts
11-09-2001, 08:02 AM
Mike,
Your better half is really on top of life. Some of us are lucky if our wifes even notice the little things we do for them and that goes for me also. I forget to thank Beth for the many things she does for me. In todays world of most husband and wifes having to earn an income, often times it's easy to over-look what we are blessed with. By the way, will we get to meet Angie at AOTH II? Sure hope both you and Angie will be able to attend next May. :)

Looped
11-09-2001, 08:50 AM
WHAT, we can have our wife work too? Can you fill me in on the details so that I can let her know?
http://www.donzi.net/photos/cringer0022.gif

Holding down the fort,
Craig

Emmo
11-14-2001, 12:20 PM
Hey Angie, is that you on the front of the Donzi in Mike's Avatar? :D

Crazy Horse
11-14-2001, 01:29 PM
Mike your words of wisdom are much appreciated. Angie, now that you have found your way onto the site why not wander over to Donzi Girls? (Sorry Mike). ;)

Shanghied Again
11-15-2001, 04:55 AM
Hey Ted. Did you take Mike for a ride on your 22, Sounds like he found god! Got to love him. Thanks Mike I needed that

BigGrizzly
11-15-2001, 10:47 PM
Emmo, we had over for dinner last year and I can tell you she is prettier then the one on the Avatar. You have seen her picture before but I will let Mike tell you where. Her dad has run an offshore boat or two back in the days of the real Thunder boats.

Randy