PDA

View Full Version : new to site

WildBillG
11-06-2001, 08:20 PM
Hello to all!!

boldts
11-06-2001, 08:44 PM
Welcome WildBill! Do you own a Donzi? What model? Picture? Inquiring minds would like to know. Hoping that someone out there creates a Donzi gathering. I've always wanted to visit Lake Havasu and see where all the Hot Boats of the west seem to gather. :eek: :D :cool:

Crazy Horse
11-06-2001, 10:37 PM
Welcome WildBill.
Donzi.net is fun.

Digger
11-07-2001, 05:21 AM
welcome aboard! set this as your home page, and enjoy!

Sagbay32
11-07-2001, 08:12 PM
Welcome WildBillG,
You got yerself a pretty fancy type lake in yer backyard. I hear that you even git to boat in the winter down there. Up here in the North we icefish instead (some consolation huh). Glad to see ya on the site.

boxy
11-08-2001, 07:18 AM
Welcome aboard WildBill,

SagBay32, why do you go ice fishing, don't the corner stores in Michigan have those big boxes where they keep domestic ice all year round. :D :D
My Dad and my Uncle had an ice fishing shack in front of our house for 5 winters, and never cut a hole in the ice. It was just somewhere to sneak off to for a couple of rye and cokes every Saturday afternoon. http://www.goldenplasma.f2s.com/forum/smilies/tongue05.gif

Sagbay32
11-08-2001, 01:34 PM
No Boxy. My Maw makes us youngins go out an fetch clean ice fer her every day. :D

Last Tango
11-08-2001, 09:32 PM
Welcome, WildBillG!
My son, Mark Laszlo, lives in your town. He owns Paradise Motorsports (custom interiors for cars and boats). He's big into VW's and Porsches, but loves to boat in my Donzi's when he is home. My wife and I will be coming to LHC in February to welcome our Granddaughter to the world (she arrives mid-Jan). Love to hook up with you then.
Mark :cool: