PDA

View Full Version : How many of you look at the OSO Board?

DonziMitch
11-05-2001, 01:56 PM
I found this Donzi site recently. I have been on OSO and have had a lot of fun. This board looks great also and the fact most of us have Donzis makes it even better. Now if any of you have an Arctic Cat Thundercat then you are even cooler!! Also don't let the Thread on the Donzi blisters get you down. I have followed that thread and can't make heads or tails of it. I am sure things will work out fine for both. Hope to spend more time here so I can loose my Junior Member status and get some of those cool stars. Hopefully I can get a pic of my Donzi here soon. Donzi Rules. :D :D

CDMA
11-05-2001, 03:06 PM
I am a frequent visitor but not often a contributor. I do find quite a few good parts there though. Like my new/used ASD-6 for $600 :eek: :D

You should have some stars now...every donzi owner should have 5 stars.

Chris

mattyboy
11-05-2001, 03:15 PM
i visit oso often,some pretty good info and some pretty funny stuff.

Matt

clayman
11-05-2001, 04:54 PM
what is "oso" board? how do I get there?
James

CDMA
11-05-2001, 05:00 PM
http://www.offshoreonly.com/cgidir/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi

SundanceKid
11-05-2001, 05:36 PM
I go there sometimes and post inder the name of "MercMan300" :D

EricG
11-05-2001, 05:56 PM
I used to check it out everyday...now, due to actually being busy at work, I only have time for 1 boating message board :)...I do still make it over there occasionally though....

EG

Gearhead99
11-05-2001, 07:39 PM
About once a week.

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
11-05-2001, 09:08 PM
I am on OSO daily, it is a bit "wide open" so there are often neat bikini posts of great parties! Cool video's too. Like
http://www.freezeframevideo.net/Video/VideoGallery.htm

There are 10 quick video clips of some serious racing action....

I find the OSO Tech QA good too, I mainly use it for questions directed to get a large target audience, there are allot of experiences out there I would rather read about than live through!

And lastly, OSO would be boring with out the nutcase Shorgasm and his brother Travis!
Bryan

harbormaster
11-05-2001, 10:09 PM
Gosh Guys if OSO is so great, what are you guys doing slumming here on this small board?? :p
I challenge you Donzi freaks to get some more of the other boat owners over here.

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
11-05-2001, 10:30 PM
Harbormaster, I am here because this is family, OSO are like my cousins from West Va, they DO bring something to the table, it is just not always silverware!

Sent ya an email the other night, I hope ya got it.
Bryan

Moody Blu'
11-06-2001, 12:17 AM
Yeah, I go over there too, my name is skybludonzi over there.( I bet scot wishes I used that name here) :P
I stopped posting over there.

This site is definately closely knit compared to Oso.

this place is great Because we all have donzis and know that most other boats whether they be larger, with more power, better keep there eyes on us because we may just shoot right past you and never look back. ;)

blackhawk
11-06-2001, 06:56 AM
DonziMitch, Thundercat? Here kitty kitty kitty. :D

mattyboy
11-06-2001, 07:30 AM
Scot,
this is the board I frequent the most and it is like family. I do agree with you all the donzi owners on oso should be over here too.
by the way Scot your site is mentioned in quite a few post (all good), they are even thinking about a oso girls section! what do they say about imitation being the highest form of flattery, this is the site.

Matt

Wintersux 1
11-06-2001, 08:26 AM
I have a boring internet routine every morning Drudge report, Donzi Classics and then OSO to round out the morning. Then back to work.

mikev
11-06-2001, 09:44 AM
I check it out every day and also in here every day. good thing the boss does not look over my shoulder allot.

Jersey Devil
11-06-2001, 11:02 AM
I'm on there site alot I post under the name MissMymoney

DONZIMAN2
11-06-2001, 11:25 AM
I check it out. It gives you a perspective on a lot of issues. STAY DONZI!

Shanghied Again
11-11-2001, 09:08 AM
I am involved with many boating clubs! NJPPC,N/E Donzi Club, APBA, OPA so I move around to numerous boards. Offshore only has a lot of close info for meeting places at races and many close friends from Poker Runs I attend. There is also a lot of boat racers and boat builders on that page if you get to know who they are. But I will say this from my heart! Coming here is like being with the greatest people on this Earth. We Are Donzi Brothers. We go out of our way to meet everyone and sometimes tow our boats to looong destinations to get to meet our fellow brothers. This is all due to the best web site on my computer The Donzi registry! My home away from home. Thanks Scot :D

harbormaster
11-11-2001, 04:47 PM
Thanks Frank!!

riverrat
11-11-2001, 06:11 PM
GROUP HUG :D

BigGrizzly
11-11-2001, 10:30 PM
I looked over there a few times. We help each other with their boat problems. We are like a Family. Then recently I went over to check the blister post. I noticed a couple of things. Most of the guys in that post are don't have a clue how the law or life really works. For instance One guy said that he couldn't log on because Scott blocked his sign on. well Scott doesn't have the time or inclination. At least untill after the fact when he gets on and makes a A out of himself. Second they call this Donzi's site, nothing true here either. Yet no one chimed in but a couple of of the board members. None of the OSO members chimed in except to bash Donzi. They obously don't take care of there own. As for Chris, he didn't get any different offer than he did a year ago- No one mentioned that either. This is why I would only look at the for sale stuff. Here is my opinion of them--- If your not part of the SOLUTION Than you are part of the PROBLEM!!!

I choose to stay here.
Thanks Harbormaster

Randy

gerry
11-13-2001, 03:19 PM
I am an OSO member as well but I was a Donzi Registry member FIRST. ;) ;)

vagrant
11-13-2001, 03:27 PM
I'm on the site as a moderator for the donzi area and the donzi.net site does get the attention when info is needed on a donzi .
I liked it when harbormaster logged in as donzi.net man that was priceless anyhow i visit both sites with a open mind but if i need correct info this is were i come !
Hey bryan congrates on the new boat man cant wait to see it at the aoth
David
Vagrants twins
Lake Norman nc
:D

vagrant
11-13-2001, 03:29 PM
I'm on the site as a moderator for the donzi area and the donzi.net site does get the attention when info is needed on a donzi .
I liked it when harbormaster logged in as donzi.net man that was priceless anyhow i visit both sites with a open mind but if i need correct info this is were i come !
Hey bryan congrates on the new boat man cant wait to see it at the aoth
David
Vagrants twins
Lake Norman nc
:D

waleyetwo
11-13-2001, 05:02 PM
well it's nice to see that some of the donzi guys like sleds.donzi mitch nice sled that t-cat is i also like to ride snomobles.and i am a cat man as well i have zr-500 trail sled that we have running very well for what it is.and i also run a zr 800 that is now a 1080 gus bohne motor and we are on the dyno at 254hp and on a very good dat at 126 in 660ft and we are testing some new sturr now to see what the season will bring.your a good man cat and donzi how could you go wrong.