PDA

View Full Version : Hood Scoops

CDMA
02-23-2002, 06:13 PM
Since everyone and their brother seems to want one of those hood scoops I posted in the for sale section I have decided that I will be making them. I have the mold done and will lay up the first one in a cople weeks after school gets going again. It will take about a month and I am not sure the price yet but they will be molded fiberglass most likely primed and ready for paint or gelcoated. Before I go ahead how about a show of hands who might be interested. ( No commitments needed)

Chris

BERTRAM BOY
02-23-2002, 07:43 PM
Yup,
I'll take one....
BERTRAM BOY :D :D :D

Scott Pearson
02-24-2002, 09:42 AM
I think Cliff need 3...One for the carb and 2 for the risers...Yup that will work. :D

Ohhh did I metion...my boat is orange?

(NJ)Scott

PS...Make that 4 scoops...Cliff can strap one to his head and run around making VROOOOOMMMMM VROOOOMMMM noises.

BERTRAM BOY
02-24-2002, 12:42 PM
I'm gonna sneak into your garage while your at work and stencil a pink flamingo onto your front deck.....
And you can't really do anything bad to my boat, because anything would be an improvment.....

Just North of Pearson wink

Now, Where the hell did I put that can of Tuna fish?

Looped
02-24-2002, 01:39 PM
Scott,
I think you need to put a lock on your attic door cause BB is a coming and it sounds like he's all loaded up!

Scott Pearson
02-24-2002, 04:04 PM
Hummm....Cliff is harmless. Wait till he comes down here again...I'll have him drunk and pukeing in no time.

(NJ)Scott

bverd
02-24-2002, 10:27 PM
CDMA - I am in for one.
Scott - I am in for helping get BB drunk.
--Brad

Scott Pearson
02-25-2002, 08:21 PM
Scott,
Yes I think I do have that effect....drink with me and you will pay....Laughing.....Just ask Mike Miller and the Puzzle Game...

(NJ)Scott

BERTRAM BOY
02-25-2002, 08:29 PM
Brad,
My biggest fear from you isn't getting me drunk, it's you calling me @ 3 in the morning when you're drunk........

Greg
02-26-2002, 07:56 AM
Hi Chris, I havn't got my motor in yet, but I might be in need of one when I do. Put me on the maybe list. Hopefully I will know before too long. Thanks Greg