PDA

View Full Version : Need Help!

donzislsman
02-21-2002, 11:40 PM
Hey guys,

As many of you know by now I am a salesman at a dealership at Lake of the Ozarks in central Missouri. I have a customer who between him and his wife really want to be part of the Donzi family. They have money on a 2002 33ZX with the new red, white, and blue paint scheme, but in order to complete the deal I must sell their trade-in first. I know their is a dedicated section to this, but they really want to own a Donzi so I thought I would try here first. Their boat is a '99 32' Sunsation Dominator with 454 mags, trailer, hatch air, pretty well loaded. If anybody might have a friend who was interested, I know none of you guys would be interested in anything other than a Donzi, we would appreciate you giving them my e-mail or phone number. Please do not think I am asking you to sell a boat for me, if you have any interested players I will just give you the future Donzi owners name and they can work out things between themselves. Thanks for your help ahead of time, and if the people weren't so great on this board I would have never even of thought to put this on here. Please let me know if I can ever help in anyway at all.

Sincerely,

Barry Fentiman
800-557-1350
bfentiman@hotmail.com
:) :)

Voodoocanoe
02-22-2002, 07:53 AM
Barry, Call David Hare at Sunsation boats (810)794-4888, he would be more than happy to give you advise on selling the boat and he would more than likely know someone who is looking for that particular boat. If not it would be best to list the boat up here in Michigan as they build them here and are well known in the area.

Good Luck

donzislsman
02-22-2002, 11:34 AM
VoodooCanoe,

Thanks for the help man, I certainly appreciate it. Our current Donzi rep is from Michigan and since he was at the last show where I met these customers, he made a call to Dave and some other Sunsation employees and they are currently working on it. Thanks again for the reply.

Barry