PDA

View Full Version : The Doctor Has Been Cured!

Dr. Dan
10-29-2001, 01:02 PM
A Big Thank You to all of you who helped Liz and I get our little boat peiced together after the great "Gator Attack" in Sarasota. We just received our OEM replacement part today from Fast Eddies (no relation to our Ed)out of North Carolina, I want to publicly thank RickR for hooking us up with this source for parts, you are our HERO! Scott Pearson,Cliff & Diane, and Brad for so diligently documenting our mishap,Thank You All!...I want to post their info. in case other owners of OMC King Cobras ever have a need! Contact Pam, Fast Eddies Discount Parts,2601 HWY 70 E, New Bern, NC 28560 1-800-531-4486 Fax orders: 252-638-7033, they service the following brands;Mercury,Mariner,Force, Mercruiser,Johnson,Yamaha,Evinrude,Cobra, Volvo, no COD's, M/C and Visa, UPS Daily :D

RickR
10-29-2001, 05:00 PM
Dr.Dan
Glad to hear you're back together. :D

Use antisieze and don't overtorque the bolts on the cover. Check the small hose that comes out of the water pump housing. It cools the propshaft with seawater. If it comes loose the amount of water to the engine will be reduced.

Fast Eddies has always been good to me!

BERTRAM BOY
10-29-2001, 05:19 PM
Dan,
Glad to hear it all turned out O.K.....just in time for hibernation :( .......
BERTRAM BOY :D :D :D

Scott Pearson
10-31-2001, 06:15 AM
Dan,
After I saw you in Florda. I dont thing anything will cure you...(Laughing)

(NJ)Scott

Dr. Dan
10-31-2001, 09:26 AM
Scott, I think Liz would agree with you, great to see you two, maybe we could hook up over the Winter and just do a weekend "Binge Drinking BBQ and Cook Off" of course this would have to be at your "Animal House!" Be Good...Doc :D

BERTRAM BOY
10-31-2001, 04:02 PM
You better count me in for any kind of gathering involving Pearson consuming mass quantities of alcohol and telling woodchuck, uh.. I mean Donzi stories....
BERTRAM BOY :D

mattyboy
10-31-2001, 04:30 PM
glad to hear all is ok

physcian heal thy self!

Matt

Scott Pearson
10-31-2001, 05:23 PM
Dan, Cliff...You guys kill me. Hay...Anytime is great for me...I'm outta work! Big Layoff... Any whooooo...Cliff I tried to call you twice but no answer.

(NJ)Scott

Dr. Dan
10-31-2001, 05:42 PM
Ouch! Pretty Rotten Timing! We'll work out some sort of mutual schedule for the assembly of the chosen few,maybe between Jan & March would work...hopefully things will be better settled for you by then, we wish you the best Scott...Danny & Liz ;)

bverd
10-31-2001, 06:37 PM
Wait a minute... out of work. I think the deal on the one of a kind, perfect, take home all the prizes, donzi might be getting better. ;) ;) :D :D How's is going man? Copious amounts of alcohol... count me in. No singing (not allowed) and no phone calls before 7am the day after.

Scott Pearson
10-31-2001, 07:32 PM
Brad, Dan, Cliff,

I would love to have you guys over. I have plenty of room. Lots of bathrooms also...So we dont have to wait to puke. Brad, The Donzi will be For Sale once I find and Buy a Hornet (Bench Seat). But I look at this as a good thing. Now I have time for my Secret Project. Ahhh another cool boat is on its way to be touched by the hands of a master...Man...Am I full of S**T or what?
Wait till you see this thing when its done...It well be better then my 18 by far.

Worked a Dozer all day today Grading off some property at a new house. Is that scary or what...Me with a huge piece of equipment like that pushing tons and tons of dirt around the foundation of a $700,000.00 house. "Hello State Farm? I slipped with the controls and made a boo boo" Could you come down???

I have enuff trouble driving my boat!

(NJ)Scott

bverd
10-31-2001, 07:41 PM
A DOZER... I want to come play. Will State Farm cover me. Nevermind we will just tell them it was you. They'll believe that. :D

Scott Pearson
11-01-2001, 05:58 AM
Brad,
Blame it on the new guy...That always works! :rolleyes: Anyway, Things are great! I feel like a big weight has been lifted off of my back. I was with PPG for 10 years and I feel they have done me a favor. In 2 days I have gotten about 15 calls with job offers. I think I'm going to sit back and look this over real well before I decide what I will do. :D

(NJ)Scott

mattyboy
11-01-2001, 08:12 AM
glad to hear,all is well, sorry you are unemployeed at this time of the year ( no time is good but atleast during the summer you can ride the donzi) I can see it now Pearson Performance shop specializing in the ultra restorations of bikes, boats, and cars!! you have a bright future my boy!!!

I'll take the orange peel special for my 16!!!

Take care Scott.

What the hell am I saying with all this time on your hands, you'll be unbeatable at the dust off!!! find a job quick!!!

Matt
going to take stock in Meguairs!!!