PDA

View Full Version : 3 new boaters

Jim
02-18-2002, 11:34 AM
Just ordered the boys their life jackets and couldn't help but post a pic from last night.
Your never too young to go out in a Donzi, just
waiting for the warm weather.

http://www.donzi.net/photos/tub4.jpg

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
02-18-2002, 04:19 PM
Very cool, one to wash, one to wax and one to buff.... You are a blessed man in many ways!

Speaking of jackets our kids got their new ones today! Nancy and I not yet... been on the phone all day over the Donzi embroidering....
We want ZX not just the red Z over Donzi, I want it just like the side of the boat!

http://www.donzi.net/photos/tuvelllogo001.jpg

When this "new life jackets this year" experience is over I will post the manufacture and outcome... so far positive... They have made them for the factory lots of times so I am told...

Bryan
PS. Don't let that bath water get cold!

DONZIMAN2
02-18-2002, 04:33 PM
Best looking rig I have ever seen posted here. Great looking children.

ToonaFish
02-18-2002, 05:55 PM
Is it just me, or do they resemble the Donzi F2 Boat Donzi.net Team, last seen in Miami?

Funny boat show story.... my favorite client here at the farm is just back from Miami. Her young teen daughter won the Sail America raffle... oh goody, a life preserver. Packed it away in her suitcase, forgot all about it. Gets to security at Miami International... as it comes out of the xray machine, the guards draw their machine guns chest level with the kid and the PA starts blaring "emergency, emergency, explosive device, clear the area immediately." And sure enough, on the screen, there are wires and canisters clearly visible in the kid's carryon. Everyone freaks. They start listing all the stuff they can think of that is in there (hard to do looking into the barrel of a few guns). Finally remember the life preserver. Seems it had CO2 cannisters wired into it for emergency floation. Luckily they were not arrested, but it was touch and go. And her poor hubby STILL hasn't gotten his stick boat!

Bunches,

Celene 'thinking Jim's gonna freak when he realizes he has to buy three minibikes, three boats, three hotrods, and three college educations'

marcdups
02-18-2002, 08:33 PM
Cute Boys, you are gonna have your hands full, "DADDY IT'S MY TURN TO DRIVE!!!", beautiful kids, you are blessed! wink

Crazy Horse
02-18-2002, 09:22 PM
Hey Jim, Are these the three boys that'll be cruising Lake Winni come summer? Nice looking kids!

Jim
02-19-2002, 09:14 AM
These are them, we have a 10yr old boy as well so the challenge will be trying to take him skiing and tubing without having the boys go flying out of the boat. I have a feeling we might book Lake Winni for next year, alot going on this year and we plan on taking them to Disney this fall. We will see, I have never been to Lake Winni but heard its beatiful, my boss goes every year. We typically do a lot of camping/boating on the CT River and down in the sound, it should be interesting with the new addtions. I will get some pics of us out as soon as the warm weather hits. Thanks for the reply's

PS. Maybe I will finally get to post my Donzi Girl/Wife pics, she would of shot me if I took any last year.

mattyboy
02-19-2002, 09:50 AM
great looking kids!
rub a dub dub three kids in a tub, a driver, a throttleman. and a navigator :D
now go out and get a 45zx with trips and hit the circuit

Matt