PDA

View Full Version : What a Ride 22ZXsc

Frank Civitano
05-03-2000, 06:36 PM
Well the boat is done and what a ride, Over 500hp out the prop. What a ride with a full tank of gas 2 People and a 30 pitch prop at 4650 rpm, 77MPH, gps solid . The boat held like a train on a track! No chine walk at all. Andy from Typhoon racing loved the ride so much, He like to get the same hull put stretched to a 28 single step. With 3ft chop on the bay even I was impressed with the ride? Geo any time you want to come down? just let me know. I will be seeing you in a month anyway if you come down Friday night before the poker run, we will take her for a spin. Donzi's forever

------------------
Frank Civitano

RickR,GroveCity
05-03-2000, 08:43 PM
Sounds awesome Frank
What kind of RPM are you looking for?
What kind of exhaust did you use?
What cam and pistons?

------------------
RickR mailto:riggerb@aol.comriggerb@aol.com</A>

Frank Civitano
05-03-2000, 09:15 PM
Hi Rick, I have a stock 7.4 454. with Gil exhaust. I was running a 24 pitch kept everything stock. Bought a Procharger centrifical super charger added 14 mph to the top end. We Ran a steady 77Mph. Next year if they have Donzi get together. I'm going to take a vacation week and bring the boat down. If so Find me water and will take her for a spin? I took a picture of the engine with the supercharger on. I will jpg as soon as I get the film developed. I got to get a Digital Camera.

------------------
Frank Civitano

GEOO
05-04-2000, 07:38 PM
Frank, I can't wait for a ride. You must be so thrilled. GEOO

Frank Civitano
05-04-2000, 08:43 PM
Geo,
Your welcome anytime, When you come down for the June Poker Run If you come down Friday June 2, I took a vacation day to clean and wax the boat You are welcome to stay over and we can put your boat in the ramp across the street.Then we can take a run in mine. I have the master chart done for the run. Next week Melissa will make you a copy.

------------------
Frank Civitano