PDA

View Full Version : Sad News About Beer! (boat sodas)

Scott Pearson
10-26-2001, 10:36 AM
Ok...I know I'm gonna catch hell for this one, but I thought you guys would get a Kick outta this.

Here's some sad news about beer. You have to hope that this is flawed, but the evidence seems irrefutable.
Recently, scientists for Health Canada suggested that the results of a new study revealed the presence of female hormones in beer and suggested that men should take a look at their beer consumption.
The theory is that drinking beer makes men turn into women. To test the theory, 100 men were each fed six pints of beer within a one hour period. It was then observed that 100% of the men gained weight, talked excessively without making sense, became overly emotional, couldn't drive, failed to think rationally, argued over nothing, had to sit down to piss, couldn't preform sexually and refused to apologize when wrong.
No further testing is planned.
:D

(NJ)Scott

Sagbay32
10-26-2001, 10:47 AM
Sad news, but I will still be "turning into a woman" tonight anyway :)

mattyboy
10-26-2001, 01:03 PM
fat , drunk and stupid the only way to go thru life!!!! I don't have a drinking problem!
I drink I get drunk, I fall down, NO PROBLEM!
" I"ll eat when I'm hungry, I'll drink when I'm dry, and if moonshine don't kill me I'll drink to I die"""

Matt
going to get in touch with my femanim(spelling) side this weekend!

Mullet
10-26-2001, 01:14 PM
Tis better to have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy. :D

Crazy Horse
10-26-2001, 02:05 PM
My suggestion is that we keep drinking and then we can submit self potraits to the Donzi Girls section. It's so much easier...

Speaking of Donzi Girls, may I make a special request for a posting of the (lovely) Mrs. Pearson?

Scott Pearson
10-26-2001, 04:45 PM
ok...I guess I need to post a picture of Cathy. I will have to find one and scan it. Then let Craig post it...I still cant get that post thing to work yet.

(NJ)Scott

mattyboy
10-27-2001, 02:18 PM
I believe there is truth in this research,
with some research of my own last night, this morning I woke up with lipstick all over my face and I believe I have a case of PMS not feeling to well this am.

Matt :eek: :confused: