PDA

View Full Version : DonziMitch is in the House.

DonziMitch
10-25-2001, 10:09 AM
Well, now it is official. I currently own a 1988 Z33 Crossbow. After 100s of hours of work I can say that I know these boat inside and out. The entire Boat has been rebuilt from the keel to the windshield. New everything from stringers and bulkheads to engines and drives. If you can imagine removing everything that is attached to a boat and R&Ring it you know what I have been through. The boat is excellent now and recieved a Bristal rating from a marine surveyor. It now has T476 (60 over 454) Baravo 1 drives full of goodies and a complete dash panel with all new gauges. If anyone knows these boats I do and can be very helpful with any aspect of repairing or upgrading a boat. :D

EricG
10-25-2001, 01:55 PM
Welcome DonziMitch!! I've seen your posts over on OSO for awhile, and wondered when you might show up over here. I've currently got your boats baby brother, but I'm looking to move up to a Z29 or 33 in the next few years.....

Once again, welcome, it's always nice to get a new Z Guy around here!!

EG

Wintersux 1
10-25-2001, 03:50 PM
Well another Z on the board. Another redheaded stepchild Donzi Z. Sounds like a great boat. I also have a 22Z, but its better than lake lice.

Wintersux in Illinois

Donzigo
10-25-2001, 10:37 PM
Taking deliver of my new/old 33 tommorror. I might take youup on the questions about repair etc. Thanks.

DonziMitch
11-05-2001, 01:46 PM
Just bringing this back to the top. Hey Donzigo, call me anytime @616-394-7412. I'll be glad to help.

Tomahawk
11-05-2001, 08:00 PM
Welcome DonziMitch. Your Crossbow sounds really nice. That Michigan Donzi group is really growing. We used to keep a sailboat in a marina in Holland. Neat area - especially if you like blonds! Hope to see you and your boat next May at AOTH II in Kentucky. :)