PDA

View Full Version : MIAMI Report just in!

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
02-15-2002, 05:21 PM
We have several couples from the HRPA in Miami, I won't steal their thunder but I will share the Poker Run boat that was at the Marriott ROCKED!!!

I will add one of our non Donzi owners had a great time too and said I would only hear this from him once! "DONZI'S ROCK!"

Donziman2 got to meet Griz, Poodle and a few others...
Pictures should be to me soon, and I of course I will post them...
Bryan

BillR
02-16-2002, 12:34 PM
Hello from the Miami show.
Donziman, and I rode in the new Donzi F2 race boat. WOW, 72 to 84 MPH in 3 to 4 footers with 5 guys and 1/2 a bag of gas, and the ride was nice and dry. If I had a drink, I may not have spilled much!!!! I don't think the driver had a chance to really bury the throttles either!! The HRPA is really having a good time down here. Donziman2 is right here next to me probably typing in a little teaser about the show too.
I have over 80 pictures in the camera, some of them are when we rode in the F2 boat. I think one of them will show just how fast we were going. Just pray that I kept the camera steady enought to get the pic.
Bryan, need to organize a debreifing get together so we can tell everyone what we saw.
BTW, last night at the Florida Powerboat Club party, we were talking with: Larry Smith, Steve Simon, Bob Teague, Freddy Keifaker (sp?) . Donziman2 had some great conversations with these folks and I'm sure he will relate them.
The OSO party ROCKED too!

More to come later!
BillR
HRPA

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
02-16-2002, 12:53 PM
BILLR, thanks for the update, I didn't want to say to much because I knew you guys would post!
Pictures please....

I know you guys are having a blast...
Us, same old, I did the yard today, sunny and 60ish...
I spoke to Jon, I guess he bought an excursion...
Can't wait to see it.

See ya soon.
Bryan

DONZIMAN2
02-17-2002, 12:07 AM
Just got back in town. A couple of the guys and wives stayed another night for the Jimmy Buffett concert. The ride on the F2 was the MAXXXX!!!!.. That is one awesome ride. Will post more later. The show was tremendous. Nice meeting so many of the Donzi folks there. Frank C did you get back ok? Grizz/ Madpoodle. Nice pics. The boarding pass was a nice touch. BOB

Shanghied Again
02-17-2002, 08:53 AM
Goodmorning, I think! Bob great meeting all of you 3 nights of 4 am in the morning is killing me. This old man can't take that beating anymore, The Jack and Cokes didn't help. The Party were awesome. We were running with a group of NJ maniacs in a big limo we even had Jaci from twisted chix with us all night she must think we are all nuts! Well its good to be home and now I am going to lay my head on a pillow again. Great to meat up with everyone.
:cool:

DONZIMAN2
02-17-2002, 09:37 AM
Thanks Frank, My bed felt great after that slab of concrete they called a mattress in that hotel. To bad you had to eat that bland salad at the party!!!!!!!!!!LOL. Bob