PDA

View Full Version : thanks from the winni bandits

waleyetwo
05-14-2002, 07:42 PM
We'd like to thanks boldts, bandit, and everyone else from the midwest club for putting on a spectacular event! eek!
We met a bunch of fantastic people. Cant wait to see you all again.
Sorry if we were a little quiet this week. We'll try to do better at the Winni poker run. :)
It was a very long ride, but definately worth every mile. (except for the night we spent in the Burger King parking lot :( )
We'll post some pics a soon as we recuperate. Could be awhile wink

Mustang & Ponyboy (aka Waleye)

harbormaster
05-15-2002, 12:06 AM
Steve,
It was great to meet you folks from "New Hampshuh". We missed you Sunday night. I was hoping to say bye to ya'll before MadPoodle and I headed out for Lexington. Drop me a line with your phone numbers.

Mustang Susie
05-16-2002, 07:20 PM
Can do big guy. And the pleasure was all ours. Sorry we missed you Sunday night too. It was our fault. Ponyboy and I are always fasionably late :(
We're a little slow at the get go, but once we get going... eek!

If you would like to come out for the Winni poker run, you have a place to stay with us on the island, and we would love to have you. That would mean another ride in the x-18, but what the hey... we're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time :D :D

love ya,
Mustang

Brad Lyon
05-16-2002, 09:34 PM
Steve,

I know you are quite the shutterbug but here is a shot you missed (unless you got one from a different angle).

Brad

http://www.donzi.net/photos/blyon804.jpg

Mustang Susie
05-17-2002, 08:11 AM
Brad,
Thanks! Great pic. But who's the foolish girl? Oh sh****t....that's me.

Mustang

waleyetwo
05-20-2002, 04:01 PM
thanks i would love a good pic of that.