PDA

View Full Version : Brownie on t.v. again

Ed Donnelly
03-13-2003, 02:45 PM
Was watching Ship Shape TV on the Fox Sports Network and low and behold there is Brownie again..Maybe if we ask real nice, he will tell us what John G. is really like and how knowledgeble he really is. I know I have formed an opinion of him, and I could be way off base...Ed

HP 600SC
03-13-2003, 04:14 PM
I know John Greviskis, he is a great guy!
Very genuine....very helpfull.
TedM.

Christian
03-13-2003, 04:30 PM
hi all
Mr G stopped by in AC, said he was working on a 28donzi i am sure Mr Brown has tones of info about those great hulls. Let us know if you need anything, we were looking over the blue prints of the 28 boat recently. Great show, Mr. G seems to be real hands on.

I asked him if he could help to put a tower on the R/Cs and spray it imron but he said that it would be little out of his league.

regards
Christian

HyperDonzi
03-13-2003, 05:43 PM
Christian, you are making a model of the 28zx?? how did you get the prints? I tried for a while with no luck!! what size and power?

Tommy

JOHN SCIBERRAS
03-14-2003, 12:37 PM
ED,I remember Brownie talking about this a while ago.I asked him if this Ship Shape TV was going to be on Speedvision.He indicated it was but I could not find out when the show was going to be on.You indicated you saw it on the FOX network.I live just south of Barrie,and have Rodgers cable.I would appreciate some info on when you saw this and on what station.Thanks,John.

Ed Donnelly
03-14-2003, 05:39 PM
John I am on rogers too, but they don't show it. You will have to get Direct TV then you can catch it on Fox or the Sunshine Network. I'll try to find out if Bell expressview or Dishnet carry it, but you have to pay for them...Ed