PDA

View Full Version : We picked up the new 38ZR

Shanghied Again
05-13-2002, 08:12 PM
The boat is awesome, The boat has a custom paint job and is now waiting for her motors 2 800s, I put her up on Offshore Only for sale with pics. tell me what you think of her
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24295

:D

Chummy
05-13-2002, 08:47 PM
AWESOME LOOKING BOAT!!!, why would you possibly want to sell that boat? Great choice of paint

Shanghied Again
05-13-2002, 09:12 PM
We are the new Donzi dealer on the East Coast, You have to see the paint job up close. I will be working for Typhoon Performance Marine in NJ, They know the love I have for the boats so they want me to help them! Lets see Test ride Donzis talk Donzis drive my boat to work? Yes I think I can do this! Wait until you see the next one! :D

Chummy
05-14-2002, 06:16 PM
Can't wait!!!!! :D :D :D

boldts
05-14-2002, 07:17 PM
Frank,
What an AWSOME looking 38ZR. I really like the Donzi lettering going down the deck for the helo pictures. Good Luck with the dealership.

PS - Do you offer Donzi driving classes? I'd really like to attend a class in performance boat driving. Going from 45 MPH to 70 MPH is a big difference! eek!

Shanghied Again
05-14-2002, 07:59 PM
Scott, We are still working on the dealership thats why I didn't make the AOTH. Hopefully I can get the guys to look in to something like that, Hey Scott come on up and I will take you out on mine and we can play around with it.

GEOO
05-14-2002, 08:19 PM
Frank,
Where's the steering wheel??? Awesome. Hum maybe sell MM, my wagon, Hailey then I can get the 38Z. NO can't do with out Hailey. Notice the wife isn't in the equation!! I think she may start checking out the site. She had a good time in KY. GEOO

BigGrizzly
05-14-2002, 08:56 PM
rank does thismean your no longer in heating and cooling --just heating? We all missed you at Cumberland. I may be comming up to check on my Mom soon since she is in really bad shape and may need some distraction. If I do I'll call

Randy

Shanghied Again
05-15-2002, 05:11 AM
Geo, Good Call! No the hardware is all going in at the shop Steering wheel will be removable,
Randy, I am starting off part time, I wont give up the heating and cooling end until this proves to be something, I have 30 years in the company. I will sell boats at night and on weekends, If this spans out then I will say good buy to Heating and cooling. Randy if you come up give me a call, We will have to take a ride to AC by boat.