PDA

View Full Version : Donzi 33ZX Stars in FOX Series "24"

Donzi Marine VP
05-10-2002, 03:37 PM
Hello from Sarasota Florida!

Just a quick note to let all of you know that a Donzi 33 ZX will be used in the season finale of the FOX television series "24".

The series stars Kiefer Sutherland and claims to be one of the top rated shows for this season.

The shows producers have been very tight lipped about which episode the boat is in and what the scene actually is. We do know this:

The 33ZX will be in the epsiode shown Tuesday May 14th at 9:00PM ET or the episode shown Tuesday May 21st at 9:00PM ET. Be sure and watch both to see the boat. It is definitley used in one of the episodes, maybe even both!

We also know that Dennis Hopper is guest starring and possibly could be the "guy with the boat".

Also keep an eye out for the new movie starring Clint Eastwood called "Blood Work". There will be a few Donzis hanging out with Clint!

And if you havent seen the new GMC commercial be on the lookout for it. If you know your Donzis you will see one behind the new SUV they are introducing.

Stay Tuned.... more to come from Hollywood!!!

Nick Miller
Donzi Marine

Shanghied Again
05-10-2002, 10:01 PM
Nick, You know I can't miss a thing of beauty being pulled by that Denalli. A blue and white 28ZX it may not say Donzi on the side but the ZX is on the swim platform. I like the Info Commercial myself shows more of the 28. I will keep an eye open for the show,

pmreed
05-11-2002, 10:53 AM
Nick, 24 is the only network show I watch every week. It's a hot show with a good following; what a coup for the Donzi placement.

Phil