PDA

View Full Version : need information on 198787 19' donzi limited edition

gene woods
05-10-2002, 01:34 PM
i would like to know any information on a 19' limited edition donzi that i have aquired.
the hull id # dmrca937b787 it says limited edition on the seats and on the hull i would like to know the aprox value the boat is in excelent condition it has been stored for the past 13 years inside! and not used! anyone with information would be greatly appericated.
thank you gene woods
email:genewoods@racedriver.com
p.s. i would be interested in selling!!!!

pmreed
05-10-2002, 02:09 PM
Gene, The experts here will be able to help you identify your boat with a little more info. Probably would be some interest in it too. Just a suggestion; don't just check the oil and stick a battery on it to see if it'll run. Any motor that hasn't turned over in 13 years is going to need a thorough going over before you even try to crank it. Lots of help here if you're a do-it-yourselfer; if not, find a good mechanic. Good luck with your new boat.

Phil

AVickers
05-10-2002, 03:56 PM
You probably have a Limited Edition 18' Classic that was somehow identified as a 19. I had a 76 Classic that was identified and titled as a 19 footer.

I have a 22' Special Eddition -- same vintage as your boat. Much that I'd like to say different, it isn't any more or less valuable than any other 22' Classic of that vintage that has been well cared-for. It does have a Big Block and other boats I've seen of this year have Small Blocks, but even today, I think either are options on the boat. The only real difference I can find is cosmetic -- seats are gray w/ Special Edition Script and there's a Special Eddition Script on the front deck. Also, the sides of the hull are black instead of the usual white or other solid hull color -- I've seen red, yellow and teal hulls and I'm sure there are othes out there...

KMLFAMILY
05-10-2002, 04:34 PM
Could you please post some photo"s.One question on the hull decal.How are the words LIMITED EDITION layed out ? End to end below the word DONZI? Or staggered like on the seat script.I am replacing missing ones on my limited. You have grey interior correct ? Value questions go back to the previous post about whats a 95 22 worth ?