PDA

View Full Version : NJ people

Christian
04-17-2001, 08:38 AM
hello every1 how the donzis running so far?
well i stopped by local donzi dealer to see what we can do for a AC get 2 gether this summer. and they are thrilled, and have already started to get some neat-o stuff going. Spoke with Ross (high-up donzi sales guy) and its a go they are behind us 100% if you have any questions e mail me

I also saw a mid to late 90s model 22 w454/merc for less then 30k with low hrs on it looks nice and they are expected to get some more classics in and a few Zxs

stay well
Christian

Frank Civitano
04-17-2001, 06:13 PM
Christian. If you need any help let me know I was talking to Mike. But with my schedual lately its been rough. The NJPPC and The starting of the Committee for the APBA is going to be handful. But I am sure looking foward to it! The NJPPC is going to have desinated docking to sponser boats, All the Donzis will be together with Banners being sent from Sarasota we will be at Trumps again this year in June. So far 4 Donzis. Cigarette,Outerlimits will have the same set up. Hot Boat Magazine ran an article on the NJPPC called those Jerseys speed Devils. This will be a good year Geo will be there again this year.

------------------
Frank Civitano

GEOO
04-17-2001, 08:04 PM
Frank, I'm signed up for the over nighter in AC. Maybe the Jersey Donzi's can meet that Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning??
Christian, the boat's are still collecting dust in my attic. I should just bring them to Jersey at the Poker Run. GEOO

Frank Civitano
04-18-2001, 05:03 AM
I would say Sunday would be good, Saturday NJPPC has the Poker run party.

------------------
Frank Civitano

Christian
04-18-2001, 09:36 AM
hey all
frank, i will get all the info i can in regard to Ac donzi meet. then i will call you up and get ideas and run the info by you. this should be a fun time if we don't get rained out again!
Geoo that would be fine. more importantly. how are you doing all safe and sound?
Christian