PDA

View Full Version : I am so stoked!

harbormaster
05-09-2002, 04:05 AM
It is 3:55 am and I should be sleeping but I cannot. My flight leaves in a couple of hours.
I am looking forward to meeting everyone and putting names with faces. For everyone who cannot go, I will be off the air till Monday.
(unless some enterprising individual has net access at the lake.)

RH
05-09-2002, 07:04 AM
Family duties keep me from being able to attend the AOTH this year. For all involved, have a great time and I wish you all safe travel. Take a few pictures for those of us that will have to sit on the sidelines!
RH

mattyboy
05-09-2002, 08:28 AM
Enjoy Scot!

to all a safe and sunny Donzi gathering

POST PICS PLEASE!!!!

Matt

roadtrip se
05-09-2002, 10:17 AM
Greetings from the Texas caravan somewhere south of Little Rock. Miracles of the wireless web!

We didn't sleep much last night either. Should have taken Scott Dabb's advice and just pulled an all nighter. But Jill is driving now and a all nighter would have meant I would be doing all the driving.

I know of at least three lap tops coming to the AOTH2, so plenty of updates will be forthcoming.
Now, I've got to figure out how to get back into the driver's seat before Memphis or Jill will have us visiting the ghost of Elvis at Graceland and we will never show up at the lake!

Roadtrippin' across Arkansas better known as the RazorBack rumble strip for it's fine highways,

Todd