PDA

View Full Version : 4th Annual LA (Lower Alabama) Roundup

Emmo
05-08-2002, 09:37 PM
Well, it's about that time again to start planning. Forrest, have you checked on the digs at Bagby for this year? Let's vote for Bagby or Lakepoint. I cast my vote for Bagby (as disloyal an Alabamian can get)..... :D

CDMA
05-08-2002, 10:10 PM
Emmo!!! You need to hang around more. People ask for you all the time!.

Chris

Tomahawk
05-09-2002, 04:57 AM
Emmo, my man, there might be a couple challenges in that. Comme on up to Lake Cumberland this weekend so we can talk. You might want to check in with Forrest on the LA deal. See you soon I hope.

Forrest
05-10-2002, 04:37 PM
Free brand new towel for the towel boy at Eufaula IV!

Time to start working on it Emmo. Last time we checked, Bagby was fully booked, but maybe that was nice way of them saying, "Get these noisy boats out of here!" Lakepoint may be the place again this year, but we all voted for Bagby at Eufaula III. Let's see what we can do.

Give me call or shoot me an email sometime soon and we will start working on it. I think my old Chevy van will make it to Eufaula again, but missing AOTH again because of that piece of chit really bites.

-----------
Forrest

Guarding against BBQ grill theft in Tallahassee.

Emmo
05-21-2002, 04:19 PM
Forrest,
Give me a buzz on the telephone- (334) 613-9918
I thought we pre-reserved some rooms at Bagby before we left last year.

CDMA,
Now that I am in manufacturing, I have to work for a living. I used to try to read every post, but this thing is now so overwhelming, I can't even try. I can remember when 2 or 3 days would go by without a post.

Tom,
Put me to work as a Honda rep and I can be a round boats more often. Have Crown Room Card, will travel.....

Forrest
05-21-2002, 04:44 PM
Sounds like a plan!!!

A call is in to you, Emmette . . . left message.

I can be reached during the day at 850-410-4696.

Forrest
05-23-2002, 09:33 AM
BREAKING NEWS!

Rooms available at Bagby State Park!!!

Lets pick this up on a new thread that I started under Events and Gatherings:

http://www.donzi.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=000091