PDA

View Full Version : Listen to AOTH II Live!!!

Bandit
05-08-2002, 08:45 AM
For those who can't make it and would like to listen to a live broadcast of the event with the sound of Donzi's roaring in the background, goto www.wkym.com (http://www.wkym.com) Sat. 11th, 9:00-11:00 central time.

Digger
05-08-2002, 09:43 AM
:D cool!! :D

ToonaFish
05-08-2002, 10:06 AM
"And I'd like to send a shout out to all my homies..."

Think they'll take requests for certain boat engines?

Bunches,

Celene 'ear pressed to the Motorola'

Bandit
05-08-2002, 10:53 AM
Toona,

I'm not sure about the engines, but I'm sure they would be delighted to provide your request for tunes.

Our DJ is Steve Staples and he likes to know what type of music to play "Classic Rock w/ little but upbeat Country".

So, everybody log on their website, goto request, "Steve Staples and Midwest Donzi Event" and put your request in.

Let us know your choice so we can get an idea on AOTH II's tunes!

I've booked George's "Bad to the Bone".
eek!

EricG
05-11-2002, 08:55 AM
Well, it's 6:55 AM out here, I tune in to record the AOTH broadcast and to my surprise a picture of My boat is the Link of the Day on their website!! How cool......Now I've only got 14 minutes of fame left....

I'll let everyone know how the recording turns out.

EG

EricG
05-11-2002, 11:41 AM
I got the whole broadcast recorded....I have to take off for Mother's day, but I'll edit it and put up an MP3 tomorrow evening for those of you that didnt' get to hear it....

EG

ToonaFish
05-11-2002, 11:51 AM
That's super Eric! I got to hear the last thirty minutes of the broadcast... wonder whose engine that was during Mike Miller's last segment? :D

Bunches,

Celene

EricG
05-13-2002, 08:47 AM
Here's the Entire WKYM Broadcast from AOTH. They did a great job....It's fairly Large (8 Megs), but the end is worth it!!

Thanks to WKYM for broadcasting this online....please don't prosecute me for copyright infringment :rolleyes:

http://www.donzi.net/photos/aoth.mp3

EG

mattyboy
05-13-2002, 09:29 AM
:D :cool: :cool: :cool: :D

Matt

boldts
05-13-2002, 04:32 PM
Wow, just downloaded the file and listened. I'd like to thank everyone who took the time to comment on the gathering on the program. Not sure how wink , but I didn't get back from the photo shoot in time to be interviewed and then I was asked to do a photo shoot for the Lake Cumberland News publication. An organizer's job is never done and I really didn't mind showing off our new 22' Classic to the press. :)

A special thanks to Mike Doyle and everyone from Sandollar Yacht and RV Sales for providing promotions in the Boat Trader issue and of course setting up the promotions on WKYM 101.7. When you showed up with the 38ZX and the 28ZX Daytona you made our collection complete. Donzis from old to new.

I'd also like to thank Prestige Trailers (http://www.prestigetrailers.com/) who were kind enough to present everyone with a complimentary t-shirt and added a cash bonus to our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place poker hands. If anyone needs a new trailer for their new or old Donzi, please contact Prestige Trailers. They have the jigs for every model of Donzi built.

Bandit
05-15-2002, 01:23 PM
Eric G., Nice sound bite of the live show.

Byron, well placed exhaust did the trick!!!