PDA

View Full Version : AWOTH AUCTION

Jerry Eisele
05-08-2002, 07:08 AM
We are going to have our first auction, to help defray some of the expenses. The money will go to Scott to cover the cash outlay he has assumed. Thanks for your help. It could be a bottle of wine, a Donzi beech towel, boat part, poster, etc. It will be a fun part of our Fri. wink evening.
Thanks

Jerry Eisele
05-08-2002, 06:38 PM
Poodle, Sounds like a plan. We can hold till later that evening or Saturday Night. We'll bring it up at the Thur. night meeting. Thanks for the input.
Jerry

harbormaster
05-08-2002, 06:54 PM
We need to make sure that Scott and the AOTH crew are re imbursed for any out of pocket expenses they have incurred.

Bryan Tuvell 33ZX
05-08-2002, 08:57 PM
POODLE, I will make sure they wait on ya!
If not I will bid for ya! eek!
I think there will be a bunch of funds raised out of pure fun etc.
You and Harbormaster have a safe trip.

We shove off in a few hours! Just woke up!
Bryan

WOT-sup
05-09-2002, 05:15 PM
Auction item-

1 case of REAL Heinikin beer, flown in fresh from Amsterdam on Friday. This pilsner is substantially different than what we get here in the U.S. It is much higher octaine, has no preservatives or additives and TASTES REALLY GREAT. Hope to have it there by Friday night 9pm, but that will require making 2 tight travel connections (good luck). It might not be until Saturday morning that we (me and the beer) show up.
If the auction goes on Friday night and I'm not there, GO AHEAD AND BID on these 24 green cans of super-beer and I'll deliver it upon arrival Saturday.

Anyone need a ride from Louisville SDF on Friday about 6?
Anyone need to cancel a room for Saturday night? I'm looking for accomodations Saturday (have fri and sun)?

Brad