PDA

View Full Version : 1989 Donzi Ragazza Specs.

SouthernExposure
05-22-2003, 02:35 PM
Hello Everyone,

Not only is my boat new to me but the use of the forum is to. Does anyone have any information/specs. on a 1989 23' Donzi Ragazza 5.7L w/OMC Cobra. I have called Donzi Marine...the information was limited.

Thanks,

Tony

Dr. Dan
05-22-2003, 03:06 PM
wink S E ....Welcome aboard....I am sure a few of the board members here will be able to help you out....lots of info. available here!... :cool: ...Doc

krakmeup
05-22-2003, 03:44 PM
Greetings and welcome, SE!

As a first step, use the search function, it works great. From within your topic, look high on the page to find "search", type in keywords and peruse around the results. I'm sure you'll also get more replies specific to your needs, just try to ask direct questions that aren't too open ended, unless you are wanting basic opinions.

Good luck and welcome to the forum! You'll be glad you joined in!

Keith

florida gator
05-22-2003, 07:34 PM
I have a 90 GT210. Basically the same boat as I looked at some of the Ragazzas prior to purchasing mine. In fact, since I ended up with someone elses headache, I wish I had bought the first Ragazza I looked at.

I have had alot of work done to mine in the last couple of years including a new motor that I just broke in.

Let me know what info you are looking for and I will try to help.

SouthernExposure
05-23-2003, 09:52 AM
To all,

Thank you for the information. It's greatly appreciated. Especially since I was told the fuel tank capacity was 49 gallons. I thought the fuel gauge was incorrect. Fill 30 gallons and the gauge indicates between 1/4 and 1/2. Just bought her from a private party and I want to find out as much as posible about her. The wife and I went out on 5/22 for the first time before it got dark. She is a little tempermental at idle.

Thanks again, :)

Tony
SE

KennyD
05-23-2003, 02:03 PM
Tony....glad to hear from a fellow Donzi Regazza owner. I have a 1989 25 foot Regazza with a 5.7 OMC cobra, I have had some luck with finding info for our kind of boat. Let me know what you need and I'll tell you what I can.

EricG
05-24-2003, 11:00 AM
Welcome!! I looked at a few Regazza's before I bought my Z...they are nice boats!

I've got a photo copy of an article about the regazza's from boating mag when they came out. Send me your info, I'll be happy to mail a copy to you.

Take care,

EG

mikev
05-24-2003, 09:07 PM
i have an 88 19' regazza and love it runs and rides great. I have a 4.3 v6 in it runs 48 mph

florida gator
05-26-2003, 08:17 PM
Someone must have confused the 23' with the 21'. 49 seems about what my fuel cap is. I wish I had a bigger tank. They are very versatile boats if you don't need the speed most of these other guys are getting. Glad to know there are some others with that boat. You don't see them often.

florida gator
05-27-2003, 08:25 PM
Thanks Poodle. You're just a walking Donzi encyclopedia aren't you? :)

Donzigo
05-28-2003, 09:31 AM
Tony, welcome to the board.

Madpoodle, you beat me to it.

I have a 1990 catalog.

Fish boy
05-30-2003, 10:30 AM
Hey SouthernExposure,
welcome to the donzi boards and the donzi family. I am sure you will love your boat.

Keep your eyes open on the registry for things that say "Seadogs" in the subject line, especially in the events and gatherings. It is a group of donzi owners in the SE USA, with a lot of them here in Fla. We get together from time to time and it, and I hope you will come to some of the gatherings. You will not be dissapointed and will meet some of the best people you will find anywhere.

Fish

TMP23
05-14-2011, 02:32 PM
I am looking for a trailer for my Donzi. Does anyone know what I need to look for - weight, length, etc...?