PDA

View Full Version : The Blackwidow is For Sale

Extreme Measures
08-04-2003, 09:48 PM
Frank C and Road trip just to let you guys know that my 1989 Donzi Blackwidow is for sale, you both saw the boat in the 1000 Islands rally,I have found a new ride its a 33 zx. Please let me know if you know anyone interested in my boat.Thanks Extreme Measures :) Chris :)

FARJR
08-04-2003, 09:56 PM
any more pictures and what is the price looks great so far

Thanks Frank

Extreme Measures
08-04-2003, 10:03 PM
Frank i will e-mail you some pics im not sure how to post pics the price is 60,000 canadian

penbroke
08-04-2003, 10:07 PM
Is it the "Ultimate" ZX like the one in NH?

I'm sure we'd all love to see some photos. :D

Frank

Extreme Measures
08-04-2003, 10:11 PM
Frank yes its just like the one in NH only Emerald Green with Gold stripes.If mine sells its mine.If i get it i will post some pics if i figure out how to. Chris

MOP
08-04-2003, 10:19 PM
Thanks to a mouched ride with Chris and Ann, very cordial hosts I rode in the boat in some pretty crappy conditions. It is a spoiler! It is a great boat, excellent ride, very even strong power and handling.

Thanks again! :) :)

boxy
08-05-2003, 09:04 AM
Just a quick peek at what could be next years 1000 Island pace boat......
http://www.donzi.net/photos/x33zx.jpg

The only problem I can forsee is that the entire Xtreme crew is going to need a complete new wardrobe, all of those black and red shirts will clash with the new ride. :D

MOP
08-05-2003, 10:22 PM
Geee Zuusss! You could have used that this year, I've been going up for quite a few years. Never saw the BREEZE hang on so long! It is a beautiful place, shame the crew did not make your side of the river its very nice over that side. And also a long cruise through the islands nooks & cranys is a real treat for anyone. I understand there are really 1900 islands and 50 times as many rocks!

mattyboy
08-05-2003, 10:52 PM
Green and Gold???? wink :D
those are colors near and dear to mattyboy's heart,
nice ride X go for it!!!!!

Matty
think we'll call this one fiddlers green!!!!!

GO IRISH!!!!!

blackwidow
08-07-2003, 08:08 AM
Hey Boxy, you're not kidding about the wardrobe thing! I was trying to decide which I had to change the shirts or the decals, I think that Chris will vote for shirts!!

It would be a great upgrade for us....a toilet that doesn't move to different locations on the boat! But I'm not getting my hopes up until the widow is gone.....and I have to say that Keirsten is none too happy about us selling the boat! I'll be sad to see her go too, she's been very good to us and she's a beauty too!

Hey......how'd you get that pic anyway? Hope we won't be in a bidding war or anything!!!
eek!

Talk to you soon! BW

roadtrip se
08-07-2003, 09:47 AM
Extreme's BW is the nicest one I have ever seen.
A Classic in it's own right! Rain didn't touch this thing at 1000 Islands, it just rolled off!

Great boat for someone who wants a comfortable wave buster!

Throw in a line tying lesson with the boat, X.
That thing looked crisp at the docks with the professional mooring job!

I'll keep my eyes open for you...

Todd

Extreme Measures
08-07-2003, 09:08 PM
Todd Thanks for the nice comments on the boat.We will sure miss this one when its gone but i see the other Donzi on the horizon.Thanks for keep a look out for the next PROUD owner of the Blackwidow.

Your Friends In Boating

Extreme Measures :)

Extreme Measures
08-21-2003, 08:50 PM
The Blackwidow has a new home on the water near where she used to live.The widow is SOLD we will miss her but the new ride is here and ready to go.

Your Friends In Boating

Extreme Measures

Extreme Measures
08-21-2003, 09:09 PM
Poodle the ZX is hittin the water tomorrow I can't wait.
Extreme Measures

MOP
08-22-2003, 04:29 PM
EM I put a post up this morning but I guess it got lost in the post moving sauce, lots of luck with the new boat. I know its getting a great home going to a true Donzite! Will see you next summer unless I take a break early Sept.

Phil & Bonnie

blackwidow
08-22-2003, 08:04 PM
Hey Scott!
You know what I have been trying to call Chris all night! I have to work tonight.....the very night of the big splash and he hasn't even called me or anything! :confused: i have to admit that I'm a pinch nervous :( .....the poor thing was filthy, the last owner just didn't appreciate her enough!
Hopefully I'll find out soon what happened at the marina tonight!

Ann