PDA

View Full Version : ot prayer request

mikev
08-01-2003, 09:55 AM
when it rains it poors. We got a call from some friends of ours that moved to s. carolina about a year ago and she just had to go in for a masectomy for breast cancer she has two small children. some of you might know her dad his is a factory rep for Donzi. I dont know what his name is but he lives in s. carolina. After that news wednesday my wifes grand father collapsed yesterday and was rushed to the hospital they are still running tests trying to figure out what is wrong with him. so if you guys could please take a minute and say a prayer we would be greatfull.

Ed Donnelly
08-01-2003, 09:58 AM
Our thoughts and prayers are with you...Ed

boldts
08-01-2003, 10:41 AM
Mike,

It's hard for us to understand why things happen the way they do, but we are all just a piece of the Lord's over-all plan. This past week, my wife was informed that a friend of hers has developed cancer also. I've been a Diabetic for some 30 years now and am Thankful for every day God allows me to remain with my family and friends.

My wife and I will keep you and yours in our thoughts and prayers for healthy recoveries.

Shanghied Again
08-01-2003, 11:49 AM
My heart and prayers go out to you, Hopefully everything will be ok.. To live through an experience with Cancer is a challenge. Please tell her to keep the will to live a positive.
Hopefully dad will be ok to. Again my prayers go out toy and your family

mikev
08-02-2003, 10:10 AM
thanks guys found out my wifes grandfather needs his gall bladder taken out so atleast it is not terminal which is waht everyone was worried about since he is 85. still waiting to hear the news on our friend with breast cancer.