PDA

View Full Version : Back in the Fold! Need to transport a 22'!

royalbcat
07-28-2003, 05:45 PM
Gang,
After lurking here & regretting selling my '66 18' & '86 22' 6 years ago, I am finally back home with my fellow Donzi brethren where I belong. It's good to be back! I bought the '92 22' up in NJ that Dave "1996Z15" posted in the For Sale section. (Thanks again Dave! I couldn't have pulled it off without you.) I need ideas on getting it down here to Dallas reasonably. Any help is greatly appreciated :D

harbormaster
07-28-2003, 05:49 PM
Welcome back Jay!

royalbcat
07-28-2003, 05:52 PM
Thanks Scot! You are doing a great job with the board!

Your 18' was on my short list but this 22' was to good to pass up. I plan on seeing you guys at PK in September!

farmer tx
07-28-2003, 08:15 PM
Jay,
I was wanting some info on your 22-c that you sold 6 years ago. What color was it and how was it powered. Also do you remember who you sold it to. Just wondering if it ended up in Amarillo.

Thanks,
Mark

royalbcat
07-28-2003, 08:57 PM
Mark,
Yep, you have probably seen it. I sold it to my Dad who has a place out in Lubbock. It is red sides, white deck with red stripe & red interior. It has a Harwood scoop on the engine lid to cover the blower. Supercharged 454, TRS drive, external steering & Shot Gun II mufflers. He used to run it a few years back at a lake somewhere out your direction. The boat has been here in Denton since then. I miss it but at least it's still in the family. The one I should have never sold was the '66 18' barrel back. It went back down South & I would love to get it back :( I bought both of them from down Harbor Master's way. The 18' came from a guy up on the North side of Houston near the loop in about '93 or so. I bought the 22' in Dickinson in about '95.

farmer tx
07-28-2003, 09:07 PM
Jay,
Hope to see you at P.K. in sept. The info for
the Texas Roundup II is located in the events and gathering section.

Mark