PDA

View Full Version : Out of the clothing business...

harbormaster
07-28-2003, 12:22 AM
After much thought, I have decided to get out of the clothing business for a while. I will only offer stickers, and 1 style of hat and maybe some other items that are "one size fits all".

Keeping up with multiple colors of hats and sizes of shirts was too time consuming at this time.

I will spend the next two weeks filling the orders for 18 and 22 shirts. I had just put in an order for more shirts and hats. Once they are gone I will not order any more.

I have lots of mugs left. I am no longer giving them away with a sticker order. Once these are gone, I will probably not order anymore. They cost too much to ship and many of them are broken in shipping.

Thank you to everyone who have supported these past efforts.

Brian Main
07-28-2003, 12:48 AM
Scot,

Thanks for the warning. I guess I'd better stock up now!

Brian.

Ed Donnelly
07-28-2003, 06:27 AM
I have had the pleasure and opportunity to acquire shirts,hats,decals,a golf shirt,a mug and even a watch from you.Great for gifts.I know what a hassle it was just to send you a shirt last year,let alone all the orders you have had to fill on your own.I will treasure them all as they are now a piece of Donzi history. Again Thank You for all you have done for us members...Ed

Dredgeking
07-28-2003, 07:26 AM
scot,

did you get my email with my address for my golf shirt?

raymond van antwerp
victoria, tx

Donzi Dreaming
07-28-2003, 12:51 PM
Scot,

Will you have the 18 Classic shirts in XXL?

John