PDA

View Full Version : attn: Scott Boldt

donziclassik18
10-24-2001, 04:24 PM
scott,
im not sure if i ever did get to respond to your last email, but i am saving all the money i get through the winter twards a donxi and probably next summer, now i hav a little over $475, slowly but surely im getting there.
tommy

boldts
10-24-2001, 09:49 PM
Tommy,

Glad to hear it. Remember, the offer still stands if you'd like to test drive my Donzi next summer or if you'd like to go to Lake Cumberland in May to see the biggest Donzi gathering in the Midwest. The goal is 80 Donzis at Lake Cumberland next year. :)

donziclassik18
10-26-2001, 02:38 PM
i wish i could help you with 1 of those 80 but i wont have the money by may. did you make your site? its really good. when your there, could you keep your eyes and ears open for a 16 or 18 classic under 15,000
thanks,
tommy

boldts
10-26-2001, 08:39 PM
Tommy,

Thank-you for the compliment. Yes, I created the website for the Midwest Donzi Club. I'm working on a new look for 2002.

I'll keep my eyes and ears open for a Donzi for you. Interesting post on the Jap cars. I had a 64 Chevelle SS in my younger days, so I'm a musclecar fan. Then I see these little compact cars turning 11 sec. quarter mile runs. I got in trouble with tickets and was close to losing my license, so that's when my Donzi entered my life. Nice thing about boating is that most of the time the rangers don't hand out speeding tickets unless your being totally reckless.

Take Care, your doing a great job working for your dream boat and studing in school.

Crazy Horse
10-27-2001, 08:49 AM
Tommy, Tell me where to send my $10 toward your Donzi fund and it is in the mail...

donziclassik18
10-27-2001, 09:49 PM
k thats cool,
my adress is
Tommy McDermott
3844 Mariners Way
Lewis Center, ohio

thanks.

donziclassik18
10-27-2001, 10:06 PM
that is a good made site, are you a web designer? its sad that muscle cars are almost dead, the firebirds/trans-ams/and camaros are in their last production year, buy a 2002 t/a convertible (around 650 made) and park it, 20 yrs down the road.... also boating is fun because theres no marked lines. the bad part is those jet skiiers and "weekend warriors" doing comacozi moves.
in school im doing probably the best i ever have, all A's and high B's i just got home from my job and with tips, it equaled out to around 10.60/hr but i only have to pay taxes on 5.15 :)

boldts
10-28-2001, 12:22 AM
donziclassik18
What I know about websites has come from creating one on one of the free website pages. I used Geocities to get started. My boss where I work has given me some extra work and money by doing website updates for his company PCGeeks. That has helped and taught me alot about websites. He has also given me a good price on hosting The Midwest Donzi Club website since I do work for him. Last month, the Midwest Donzi Club website had: Hits Entire Site (Successful) 7,926 Average Per Day 264 Not bad for a homemade website. I credit donzi.net for much of our traffic and I'm sure we're helping to send new folks here also.

donziclassik18
10-29-2001, 02:55 PM
scott,
ive made a few websites just for fun, havent put any of them online yet. that isnt bad at all for a homemade website and i agree that donzi.net has helped you get it out to the right part of the public