PDA

View Full Version : Miami Donzi Guy's

BRIAN73
10-24-2001, 11:53 AM
I know this is off topic, but I have to know. In your honest opinion's which is better. Joe's or Mike Gordon's for Stone Crab. Last year while in Miami, I ventured over to Joe's for take out. It was like no shell fish I had ever had. It's not that I'm cheap, but the tip money could help feed the Holley 750. This year I will have to check Mike Gordons out after the Boat Show.

Brian

PS, Currently, brain storming how to genetically produce a Stone Crab that thrives in 45 degree Adirondack Lake water.

BRIAN73
10-24-2001, 03:14 PM
Scott
I will be at the show for sure. Let me know if you need any help what so ever. I haven't had the pleasure of cruising around Miami in a boat. I Would be more than happy to contribute gas money, a helping hand and lunch, to a needy captain. I would like to meet Dalema, and tell him about my dad's 1988 Test,MINX. I had planned to go to SRQ, but it just wasn't in the card's.

Brian

Still working on my covert Stone Crab plan!!

Dalelama
10-24-2001, 09:30 PM
Count me in!

All I've got going is the Viscaya Halloween Bash....saturday nite. I'll either be practicing for the Sebring contest or in da Minx......

Call me 305 528 8988

Scott....what are ya doing at the show?

Look up Hank Sinnamon in Bertram's 60' "Deja Blue".... unlike a "stock" Bertram for sure!

Dalelama
10-24-2001, 09:33 PM
Count me in!

All I've got going is the Viscaya Halloween Bash....saturday nite. I'll either be practicing for the Sebring contest or in da Minx......

Call me 305 528 8988

Scott....what are ya doing at the show?

Look up Hank Sinnamon in Bertram's 60' "Deja Blue".... unlike a "stock" Bertram for sure!

Gearhead99
10-25-2001, 07:10 PM
Did someone say Jimbo's and Bache [spelling} ball????

I'm in for that....Let the booze flow and the fun begin.

Dave

P.S. I am not a ringer!!!!